HaloGoddess
Reaction score

• Noticed your from MI. November 15th, 2011 in Lapeer at GameStop I am throwing a Halo: CE midnight release party. If you would like to join your more then welcome. I will be dressed in full spartan armor all day. We will have stuff going on all day from 10am to 12:30am. Hears the Facebook event, http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=276728919024954. Get a hold of me on there for more information. Thank you for your time!
    hello i was wondering if you could help me out with scaling im trying to input a accurate scale on pepakura designer i would appreciate if you could help please and thanks
    multiple areas lol. i'm most at clarkston but i'm in troy/sterling heights like twice a week. Why?
    Thanks a lot for the advice man! I'll get around to trying out that way too. I need to do a little more research before I have any idea what im talking about =P
    hahaha thanks for the post. I can tell you live in Michigan due to you knowledge of "Michigan winters". haha. i loled at that. Im actually not far from the airport, you know where oakland county is?
    I have been trying my best to do as much research as I could on the site, personally I feel that jumping right into pep (seeing how well I can build it) is a great start for me. Im currently working on a master chief helmet just to see if i can pull it off. Started yesterday and all I got is the visor and its looking pretty cool... but im not sure if it will fit my head. We will see.
    I've read a lot of stickies but probably not enough, I mean i just joined yesterday but ive been a guest on the site for a little bit. Whats EVA foam..?
    Yeah, I was looking at koshima07's thread with their unfinished but awesome Busa modification. I have the same problem as him with an old and slow laptop so creative it will be! (Or if they happen to get it done by the time I get back to the States, then yay.) I'm currently attempting for the umpteenth time to download Pepakura Designer. I got Viewer at first because it was a smaller file and the wifi here sucks due to it being satellite based. Two weeks left...
    Just wanted to say thank you so much for the modified MK VI armor for females! I can't wait to try them out for my own armor! Quick question though, would the Hayabusa chest permutation be able to fit on the HD female chest?
    Thanks so much! I will definitely try those files by ForgedReclaimer. I just recently got into this whole pepakura thing so it's all new to me lol. Thanks for helping me out! :)
    Hey, like everyone else, sorry to bother you :( but I seriously want to use your files. I went to the Reach for the ladies thread, but I was only able to download the belt and torso. Whenever I click on any of the other pieces, it opens the 4shared link, but only says "The file link that you requested was not valid." any help you can spare would be awesome. Thanks! :)
    sorry to bother you but I read you had female pepakura files for girl like armor I'm trying to make a mark VI and cant find your posts with the altered files |^^;; sorry I'm new ><
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Let's see......my name is Niki and I am a self proclaimed Halo fanatic! XD haha

I'm an artist so naturally I like to draw, but deal mostly in photoshop. I'm also a gamer. :p
Birthday
May 21, 1982 (Age: 41)
Occupation
S-117's accomplice

Signature

Still kickin'
Can find me on Instagram:
HaloGoddess117
Back