F
Reaction score

• Thank you very much. Is good to know people out there appreciate what I am trying to do. I must admit now I have the parts temp taped in place I am sitting back and realising how awesome this is gunna look. Shame There isn't enough room for the tech to have the face plate open too seeing as I worked it all out for the resin/bondo build.

Plus your suit is awesome man I am glad you PMed me or I would have never seen it. Well maybe one day on a random build search which I do from time to time. I can't wait till I get to make my little one a suit but he/she is still in the oven. 6 weeks to go :)
    on behalf of the entire 405th community i would like to congratulate you on your first build even though people don't congratulate others often on their first builds success i am because i am EXTREMELY impressed with the quality of the armor for a first build i hope to see many more builds out of you dude because if that was your first and it was that good I am very excited to see one you become expirienced. good luck and i hope you continue guilding armor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
Feb 20, 1979 (Age: 45)
Back