R
Reaction score

• Sorry i forgot to ask. Whats the types of foam commonly used and which do you use? I saw craft foam and id like to know a bit more. Sorry for being nooby but im one of those guys if i grt an idea i run full pelt woth it. Cheers
    Sorry i should clarify. Im still using pep to make a suit however im interested in making a reach foam and undersuit like you have. The details you have gotten so far are amazing compared to pep and id love to get started on my own. So apart from those threads where else would i be best looking? What are covered in your youtube vids? I havnt had a chance to watch them as my only means of internet is my iphone. All your advice and words of wisdom are appreciated. I couldnt see a complete helmet in your thread. What are you planning to do there?
    Aye roxyroo, im loving the reach foam build. Ufortunately when i first started i was led to believe foams cheap and basty and bondo n pep is the way. However seeing your suits progress id love to get into it. I know its been covered before. But are their any specific thewads for starting out or would you be able to do up a quick tutprial on getting started an the processes? Any hwlp or links to the right area would be great. Good luck with the suit
    hi, do you have or know where to find any of the halo legends files. i read somewhere in the forums that you were working on them, thank you.
    hi, last weekend when i was talking about the halo tournament on xbox, i thought that it was last weekend for some reason but it is this weekend =P last weekend was just a meeting
    pretty good. i found the right girl, and got my licence, sorry i havent ben on in quite a while i will probly be heading out there this weekend to work on my next project.
    Going good rox-haven't been creative in too long. Trying to get my work space (garage) clean. Any progress from you?
    Im sorry I still have to repaint it and do some altercations to it cause i rushed it but its really cool i made the jaw to where it moves with my mouth
    I will when I start working on it. It will take a couple of months though because I want to finish my Halo 2 odst armor first and get atleast all of my halo 3 odst armor pepped before i start the drop pod. I will let you know when I start making it and I will also keep ya updated on my armors. I dont know how to post threads XD so i am posting blogs about it.
    Hey I am letting you know for your fan film I am currently working on a halo 2 and halo 3 odst armor and a life size drop pod from halo 3 for the odst's. srry i havent ben able to make it out there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I'm an artist, a cosplayer, and a redhead. Yeah. You heard me. Gingers will rule the world!

drawing, cosplay, hanging with friends, chocolate, hugs, gaming
Birthday
Mar 26, 1989 (Age: 35)
Occupation
Freelance Illustrator

Signature

Here i am.. sitting at the edge of my seat. Not because of excitement.. but because my cat decided to sleep on the other 90%.
>_<;;
Back