Ruze789
Reaction score

• Dont mean to be a bother, but could I get my Reach file base moved from the noob section to the 3d modeling section?
    Hey I don't mean to bug. I was just wondering if you got a chance to find those helmet references I told you about before? If you could email them to me when you get a chance I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    Hey Ruze! Sorry I haven't really been online recently, but if you could post Chevyrules' edit of my Kat helm in the thread, I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers!
    Hey thanks that would be great. Even if the ODST ones are from the other game I would still Like to check them out. Because I have seen how good you are at making orthos from within the games.
    Hey Ruze I was going through Torsoboys Reach HAZOP thread and saw that you hooked him up with some great ortho shot of it. So I was wondering if you had any for the ODST helmet, the Mark V (B) Helmet, and Jun's helmet? If you do and you could email them to me I would really appreciate it. I just want to check my references for the new hd ODST pep file I made. And possibly model the other two. Thanks.
    Hey Ruze. Shoot me an e-mail sometime. I have a Noble6 helmet code with your name on it. =)
    Hey, sorry about asking that.... I was just curious... If it's not allowed, then I won't do it again, I promise. Sorry again...
    I'll try to sort through some of them if I get some time today before then. I'll post the names of those who I give infractions to in that thread so you know who I got to and who I didn't.
    whats up Ruze, I've been looking around and I was wondering if you could suggest someone (if not yourself) who has or could create me some 3d models that might be used for Rapid prototyping. let me know what you think.
    Hey Ruze... there is some dude named Shrimps who is bad mouthing people, calling people like me and Cirkob gay, and probably a bunch of other people.
    Rundown warned him not to yet he continued to do so
    Hey Ruze, in the blog section post a hater bad things over the 405th community please bann him or do anything else
    Hey Ruze, I just read up that you have some screenshots from the Reach Beta.
    Could I possibly get some reference pics for that "Unnamed Helmet #1" that you posted?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
Jul 28, 1981 (Age: 42)
Xbox Live Gamertag
Ruze789

Signature

[sigpic][/sigpic]​

"Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes"​
Back