thorn696
Reaction score

• dude really like the noble 6. am currently building mine. mk v (b) helmet but i was thinking mk v1 armor with a few extras. what are your thoughts? should i keep it true to its roots or make it mine own? i really don't wanna be called out by other fanboys.
    Youmacon at the Detroit Ren Cen. It will be back in Nov. I'm thinking of going to a con next week end.
    gracias mi amigo he puesto toda la dedicacion para poder hacer todos los detalles , incluso el triangulo mas pequeño todo para que se vea exactamenteigual al original , me alegra que te haya gustado , quedan dos salidas mas y ya se acaba el carnaval y despues en mayo el salon del manga , en fin a seguir disfrutando un a abrazo

Thank you my friend have the dedication to every detail, even the triangle most all small to make it look exactamenteigual to the original, I am glad that you liked, there are two outputs more and already finished the Carnival and then in May the salon of the manga, in order to continue enjoying a hug
    I've been doing about 20 hours a week now since 03-21-2011 (- a break here and there). so Aprox. 429 hours build time Aprox 200 hours of research so far, and counting. I also did about 4 month of beta files as a practice run.
    ***This will be about a 3 year build*** do to limited down time.

So thank you for all the great comments, You inspire me. :D

Side note: I update the build hours here every week, that includes pep, sanding,detailing and painting.
    If Lord, Lord, that I now clear as water thanks friend for the info...
    si señor si señor, ahora esta claro como el agua gracias amigo por la informacion.....
    4 months of test pieces most of them designed by Ruze789 or Rhinoc in Beta , And about 20 hours a week now since 03-21-2011. so Aprox. 329 hours build time and Aprox 165 hours of research so far, and counting. And thank you for all the great comments, You inspire me.

I'm 5Ft.8.5In., 165lb., 31In. waist, Medium build

Side note: I update the build hours here every week, that includes pep, sanding,detailing and painting.
    Hello friend i would like to ask you, that way i can put photos more large screen, porquemis photos more than you want to continue to grow out tiny and that is not me like, i would like to see my photos so great as yours hope you can help me thanks in advance
    Hey Thorn,

Well I never, the undersuit is the last part of my project build and I'm hoping to start it in the next week or two. I'll happily write up a piece about how I go about it.

Si
    wow youst wow Hi there , am new to this stuff so yeah lolmy dad finally got me in to this but i have a problem and a big one lol he wont help because he knows that if he helps me hes youst gonna end up doing all my stuff and he gets mad quick soo yeah. Sooo ok, at least he told me everything i have to do and all sort of about pepakura sooo i printed a noob saibot mask and i already build the right side , i wanted to start with something small youst to get the hang of it u know , and i understand eveyrgting and pepakura too the only thing bugging me is the heigh i dnt understand nothing about and some people have tried explaining to me and i still dont get it... My dad didnt scale nothing in his iron man suit but he tells me that not all of the pep files are the same some u have to scale some dont soo can u guys help??? i really need help aaaahhh i am getting frustraded i dnt know how to make the helmet fit my head how u guys make it?
    4 months of test pieces, And about 12-18 hours a week since 03-21-2011. so Aprox. 94 hours build time and Aprox 90 hours of research so far, and counting. And thank you for all the great comments, You inspire me.
    im going to be watching your builds to help me when i start mine you really seem to know what your doing no offense
    H
    dude yor work is so awsome
    Oh My God! Your work is fantastic, the level of detail melted my eyes, I hope your helmet turns out as spectacular. I myself have just finished my Six helmet to the point of paint under coat still need the metallic mid coat and black top coat visor install and detailing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Former Marine, Artist, S/FX artist

Everything
Birthday
Aug 26, 1968 (Age: 55)
Website
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thorn696/109895165801873
Occupation
Police Authority (Traffic and Responds)
Facebook
Click here for my Facebook page.
Twitter
Click here for my Twitter page.

Signature

Noble 6 W.I.P. build ---> http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/29935-Noble-Spartan-build
Spartans aren't born, they're built, thru blood, sweat, and tears. And maybe a little Fiberglass. ;)
Back