Gunthar1895
Reaction score

• Hay Psquiddy thanks for the complement my PC has been acting up some lately ya my kids loved them. I told them I was going to probably sell them on eBay and my daughter said how much money would she get from it I just had to laugh at her that would be my daughter. she wasent as excited when i said I would be happy if it covered making her costume this year.
    I don't know yet I will have to see if I can get the time to go. I won't know until it gets closer to that date.
    Hello, I noticed that your profile said you were in Florida?

I'm just curious to know what area...and if your going to FL Supercon this year?
    So in 1985 I apprenticed as an armorer making and reproducing medieval combat quality armor for the reenactment community. in the last 27 years I have produced about 127 suits of armor from chain-mail to full plate as well as boiled and waxed leather as well as countless suits of plastic beginner kits( a cheep low cost suit that provides adequate protection for new fighters to see if they wish to invest the time and money in upgrading to a more authentic suit.) friends of mine got me involved in the halo games may the darn them now I find my self learning all I can about halo armor and weapons. I have made costumes for my kids and now I find my self making one for me.
    I work part time for a sign and wood shop for a cool owner who lets me use the shop on my own time. one of life's little perks. then at home I make real armor on my forge. I look forward to making new friends hear and learning new things as time goes by
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
For 30 years I have been making protective combat armor for historical reinactment
Birthday
May 26
Website
http://www.shiningglenstudios.com/
Occupation
Part time armorer and Metalurgist
Facebook
Click here for my Facebook page.
Back