101% War Machine Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's in the kitchen with Dina, someone's in the kitchen I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Yeppers, I see a few versions of the helmet. I haven't taken a thorough look at them, I apologize (they look really cool from what I've seen :D ) but anyway I've overlaid mine with official movie pictures to make sure of its accuracy, as well as taken pictures not yet released to add in extra details. Only 1 visible flaw I could spot, the forehead area looks like it may have to be built up a little bit. I still call it 101% 'cus I put in details that SideShow's bust doesn't have lolzer. ^^

May look a little funny as a pep file, but y'all already know it makes 3D files look obscure.

If anyone decides to put it together lemme know here, cus there are a few things to know when detailing it, like where certain lines need to be cut in that couldn't be pep'd.

http://www.4shared.com/file/qBPKHXQu/WARMACHINEPEP.html

Sorry the pics have been squished from the sides a little.

4500756691_e69debcaa7_o.jpg

4501390224_7dc90fcb31_o.jpg

4501391472_da57c8fe87_o.jpg

Ears will come separately, for ease of construction

ill try to take a whack at it. printing it out right now.

i guess ill be using this for now since i dont like the gap in the middle of the head in juices file

12382 said:
ill try to take a whack at it. printing it out right now.

i guess ill be using this for now since i dont like the gap in the middle of the head in juices file

Thank you very much for trying it out! Let me know how it goes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
box o crayons said:
looks nice but why is everything pink?

OOPS!!!

Erm....

I ran outta black, blue and yellow ink so I had to color it pink for it to print >.<

There's a setting to change that....

Unfortunately I can't do it because my Pep designer is going crazy, not accepting my pass code and somehow unregistered itself....

:pi just noticed the pink color

k done playing halo, gonna start buildin

EDIT: umm the scailing is WAYYYYYYY off either tht or i made a math error

sharkhead7854 said:
OOPS!!!

Erm....

I ran outta black, blue and yellow ink so I had to color it pink for it to print >.<

There's a setting to change that....

Unfortunately I can't do it because my Pep designer is going crazy, not accepting my pass code and somehow unregistered itself....

Easy fix:

plkc2.jpg

12382 said:
:pi just noticed the pink color

k done playing halo, gonna start buildin

EDIT: umm the scailing is WAYYYYYYY off either tht or i made a math error

Nah, the default size fits me and I have a pretty big head lol.

Iron Mang said:
Easy fix:

plkc2.jpg

Thank you Iron Mang. ^^

sharkhead7854 said:
Nah, the default size fits me and I have a pretty big head lol.

but is it the same size as the war machine helmet in the movie?

12382 said:
but is it the same size as the war machine helmet in the movie?

If you mean relatively, then yes. With its scale now, the bottom of the chin on the helmet goes a little bit further down my face than my chin, which is the same scale you'll see when you watch Rhodey flips his faceplate down.

sharkhead7854 said:
If you mean relatively, then yes. With its scale now, the bottom of the chin on the helmet goes a little bit further down my face than my chin, which is the same scale you'll see when you watch Rhodey flips his faceplate down.

ok, just checking, i probably did my math wrong then

12382 said:
ok, just checking, i probably did my math wrong then

Possible, if you need to go from mm to inches or vice versa you can go to google and search, for example, "7.5 in in mm" and it does the math for you. :)

sharkhead7854 said:
Possible, if you need to go from mm to inches or vice versa you can go to google and search, for example, "7.5 in in mm" and it does the math for you. :)

or u can times Inches by 25 = MM or divide MM by 25 = Inches

FINALLY having time to pep, lol such a busy schedule!. so far it is seeming to have some good progress, but some pieces in ur unfold were on top of each other so i had to fix it, and this helmet, is REALLY superglue friendly btw.

12382 said:
FINALLY having time to pep, lol such a busy schedule!. so far it is seeming to have some good progress, but some pieces in ur unfold were on top of each other so i had to fix it, and this helmet, is REALLY superglue friendly btw.

Argh >.<

I are teh sux at unfolding, sorry =/

And yes, with as many pieces as there are superglue is really the way to go. That's how I put mine together. My War Machine made with this file is almost done, I'll put it up soon. I'm making a cast for another member here who found me on YouTube. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back