1337 The Greatest Warrior In Space ("Odd One Out" Halo Legends Foam Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. It has been a long while since I've posted. Finally got hired somewhere and it's taken a good chunk of my time. But, enough about me. I'm here to update you all on my latest project. (Which I HOPE to have done before RTX this year.)

Spartan 1337

t8w0oRd.jpg

I am unsure of who the modeler of this particular chest piece is. And if anyone knows (Although I believe it's FlyingSquirrel's) Can you please credit them in a reply. Anyway, I modified the template for foam use. Here's a neat little preview of the template:

MspAWwk.png

AND NOW. PROGRESS! Only three pictures to post. But, hey. It's progress.

QGUoOL0.jpg

5ZOSBsX.jpg

KDt4ojM.jpg

In all honesty, it's not going to be very difficult. The only differentiation between his armor and the other Spartans is the exaggeration of his armor. Most noticeably the shoulder horns and the sunvisor. As seen here:

TxEEcvE.png

And unless I can find someone to model the helmet (or I modify it myself) The only thing different will be "1337" on the chestplate. Ah well. Anyway. That's what I got, guys. Comments and tips are welcomed!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the L3X torso, actually. Very smooth design, can see why it'd translate to a good foam template. Nice progress on it so far!

[Lurker mode OFF]

I have a feeling that this one is going to be EPIC!
Subscription +1

:)

[Lurker Mode ON]

the designs between 1337's armour and ordinary halo 3 armour is actually a big difference, if you look at the shape and lines, and dont forget the knee pads, i wish you good luck on your project

Looking good so far man. Looking forward to see what you come up with. Good to have another MK VI foam build out there :)

why dont you "adjust the templates " to make the shoulder horns taller? It is your build, have some fun with it and ham it up!

I'll look at doing that later today!

Looking good so far man. Looking forward to see what you come up with. Good to have another MK VI foam build out there :)

Thanks, man. Been meaning to do one for a while but lacked templates. And, actually. If you wouldn't mind helping me out. I still need templates for the forearms. I have the LD ones unfolded, but I'd hate to have an HD suit with LD forearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back