1st Build 1st build

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildzilla

This is my first attempt at 3d printing a halo helmet, it was a gift for my special needs sister for Christmas. The visor should be here next week but this is what I got do far. And thanks to Nerd forge designs it was made possible....sadly the rest of the armor from esty is no longer available from there anymore. But here it is anyway

Attachments

• 20230122_201919.jpg
    20230122_201919.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 86
That's
This is my first attempt at 3d printing a halo helmet, it was a gift for my special needs sister for Christmas. The visor should be here next week but this is what I got do far. And thanks to Nerd forge designs it was made possible....sadly the rest of the armor from esty is no longer available from there anymore. But here it is anyway
That's a great helmet, nice job! As for the armor, send him an email. He got copyright struck, so he can't sell on Etsy. But he still has everything available, so definitely give it a look. Looking forward to seeing what you do next!

Oh that suck thst he got a copy right strike. That makes alot of sense why the armor is not available. How would I email him. Would it be Through here or esty? Sorry for asking dumb questions. I'm not giving up hope from what you told me this made my day. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
It's a shame about what happened with him, and puts a number of us other Halo sellers on Etsy a bit further on the edge. To contact him, it doesn't look like he has a business email, so going through Etsy would be the next best bet.

Oh that suck thst he got a copy right strike. That makes alot of sense why the armor is not available. How would I email him. Would it be Through here or esty? Sorry for asking dumb questions. I'm not giving up hope from what you told me this made my day. Thank you for your help.
Happy to help! I'll see if I can find any contact info on his socials, will keep you updated!

Update on the helmet. I lave put a visor on the noble helmet for my sister. For her the helmet still needs padding, besides that her helmet is done.

My other project I'm currently doing is My original spartan From the halo universe. Currently I'm printing the halo reach eva helmet and that alone is gonna be a challenge for the 3d printer. It's gonna require alot of splicing to fit.
I would also like help if anyone knows how I can get templates for foam, or a 3d files for the backpack that spartan jorge has on him that is the other big part of my character. Thank you guys keep on building

Attachments

• 20230207_194114.jpg
    20230207_194114.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
His stuff is now on CGtrader, 3D Models by NerdForgeDesigns | CGTrader
Not everything is on there yet but the majority of his halo files are there

if you go to the armory, there is his backpack there
Thank you so much spiders i. Can't wait tell this is finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back