2 Pages missing out of Halseys Journel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear it was intentional was a bit nervous when i got to that part of the journal. It really is a great read if you dont have it find a way to get it!

I loved every minute of the two hours I spent reading through the Journal. It filled in so much of the story behind ORION, SPARTAN-II, and MJOLNIR.

Kurt finally has a REAL last name, now, too!

I enjoyed reading it also. I thought It was great how she talked about meeting Jacob Keys and her feelings about putting these children through all of the training ang augmentations.

In the second sword base mission (mission 9) of the campaign, halsey is standing in front of a monitor and
there's a couple static images of faces on the screen. Could one of those be John?

instant win!
have you seen the missing pages?!
:D
Haha no, but that's the kind of sick joke Bungie would play on us, don't you think? LOL

In the second sword base mission (mission 9) of the campaign, halsey is standing in front of a monitor and
there's a couple static images of faces on the screen. Could one of those be John?

I don't believe so. I took a closer look, and those are all of Noble team. If you look closely, you can see Kat and Carter.

It was done on purpose, and for fairly obvious reasons. New publishing techniques enable printers to replicate things like torn pages, uneven edges, and things like faded ink, and pencil sketches with ease. The unique binding of Halsey's diary is possible to mass produce with special machines.

All that aside, I am thrilled with this epic piece of literature. I would have paid $200 for it easily. I haven't even finished it, and I already have discovered amazing things about halo canon. Some of which are obvious, others which have been carefully deduced. ;) There's a ton of hidden stuff in the diary, and some I've probably yet to find. I won't ruin it for you guys, but trust me, all that emphasis isn't just for show

Are you suggesting that the highlighted blue words, when combined, form a message?

Does anyone know where there is a download(pdf,doc) or a site where i can read the journal despite not buying the legendary content.(My bro bought normal REACH , so i just played his game).

Very interested in the canon, stories. thanks!

I should really read the diary, might put some time aside this weekend.

By the way and may be old news.
You know that you see a Spartan in the Cryo at the last cutscene if you move the joystick right?

I'm thinking about writing in my journal 20 years from now. kinda like telling her something as if she was apart of that journal. on the first blank page in the back I wanna put, "It was all worth it."

It's on purpose, on the black bubble wrap sticker it says "Two pages excised" or something like that, I read EVERYTHING my Limited edition came with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back