2010 Con's You Are Planning For

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I brought up this thread not as just a way to find out what cons everyone is going to in 2010 but also as a way for us 405th members to get together easier. THis way instead of a ton of threads for diffrent cons being brought up you can look here and see if any of your buddies might be going to the same convention as you. I know for me I have plans for All-Con (gotta teach a seminar on pepakura at the convention), Nebraskon, Celebration 5, A-Kon, Dragon*Con and I have a couple of others but those are only possibilitys of going. But what this will help with is if lets say for example somebody is going to the same con as I am we could get together as a group and possibly have a before or after party of the convention, or possibly a table at a convention where we could get together. If this sounds like a sensible plan to you I would even like to know what Con's you have planned on going to and who knows I might decide to go to it as well.

im planning on attending the san diego comic con here in good old california. hopefully ill be done by then with my W.I.P and some other 405th's will be there :)

this for your anime con goers (click) and for any type of con coming up soon (click) this may be of help to some of you :]

As for myself and wife Banzai, fandemonium and Oasis are on the list. Maybe Dragon con but i dont think, and we are hoping for a Comic con but are still not sure. Also hoping for Blizz con with a couple friends of mine.

I'll be Attending/Covering the NYC Comicon and Anime fest, As well as the next big Apple Comicon Sponsored by Wizzard. I just covered the last one's...

For me, maybe Setsucon, but I will be going to Wizard World Philly, and Otakon.

Caboos318 said:
this for your anime con goers (click) and for any type of con coming up soon (click) this may be of help to some of you :]

As for myself and wife Banzai and Oasis are on the list. Maybe Dragon con but i dont think, and we are hoping for Comic con but are still not sure. Also hoping for Blizz con with a couple friends of mine.

I'll def be at Banzai, and I just looked up that Oasis. Sounds plausible...if I get my armor done in time :pBut we will have to talk more about Banzai for sure :pHopefully timecon will comment in here and meet up with us as well!

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully I will be going to Detroit MI's Youmacan. Also, hopefully, one in GR that I cannot remember the name to. Though the second one is completely free for anyone who wants to just go.

*****UPDATE******

The link to Youmacon information is below. Let me know if your interested, I am hoping to get maybe a 405th group together.

http://www.youmacon.com/

I've already purchased my badges for San Diego Comic Con and booked my hotel. However I don't cos play, I just enjoying building pep and other props :)

I'm planning on going to Heroes Con in Charlotte N.C. and of course, Dragon Con in Atlanta, GA. I'm bringing my ODST and MVI to D*Con.

Trickster Loki said:
I'll def be at Banzai, and I just looked up that Oasis. Sounds plausible...if I get my armor done in time :pBut we will have to talk more about Banzai for sure :pHopefully timecon will comment in here and meet up with us as well!

-Loki

YES!!! 405th raiding SALT LAKE CITY!!!!! woot :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
my uncle is Bill Morrison at the simpsons booth at the san diego comic con, so I get profesional passes :) (basicly the kind of pass that someone who runs a booth gets, so i get to stay as long as comic con is open) unfortunatly, i can't stay all four days, like i wish i could, so i usually go for only one or two days :( san diego is like 4 hour drive from where i live xD

i am 100 percent going to comic con in 2010. im wearing my odst armor. about weapons, if i bring a cast of like an assualt rifle, do i have to do anthing special to it, like painting an orange tip barrel?

i would think so. my recomendation: email the Q and A team and ask them questions about it, as it's a delicate subject. If i do finish by the time of comic con, im definantly not bringing any guns for reason A) my dad hates guns, so I probaly wont even make any and :cooli just don't want to get in trouble and i'm just too lazy to ask about the rules on that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back