2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a life-long 'nucks fan, I can tell you its our year. We've waited long enough. You've got how many chapionship teams in Boston? Time for Vancouver. I don't think Boston will have any way to stop them. Not as exciting a game as I was expecting but Canucks were laying the body down, Luongo has looked as good as ever, and Canucks are firing on all cylinders. Can't wait to celebrate, this is it! Only wish Linden was still playing to enjoy it with them!

I hate to be the party pooper, but I'm going for the bruins. Perks of being an oilers fan. I just can't bring myself to root for the Canucks.

over the last few years I've grown to be a Canucks, plus I'm an hour south of Vancouver haha

Bruins till the end!

current standings at the moment with the 4th game at the start of the 3rd period, Bruins up by 3.

going to be a close one i think. every game in Vancouver has been won by a single goal. definite edge of the seat action tonight.
found this too...
2665.jpg

just saying

Canucks lost, too bad. That riot after was hectic, glad I was no where near it when it happened. I'm glad so many people had showed up to help clean.

Next time Canucks! Next time!

I was happy either way. After all, the Bruins had seventeen Canadian players. Only three from the US. Basically we where fighting our own team ROFL.

Canada won either way.

I was in Boston yesterday, got there just after the parade for the Bruins ended. Our hotel we stayed at was directly across from where their bus was parked for departure and our room overlooked it so we at least got to see them heading out. The city was crazy!! Tons of Bs fans everywhere, honking hollering and drinking. I've been in town for a lot of things but I've never seen it that busy.

Some of the people who were riotting turned themselves in. Others tried to stop the rioters from destorying stuff, didn't work that well, but they tried.

all i have to say about the whole riot thing is, its JUST a little game. "You win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day."
I think its was unnecessary to destroy a portion of the city over a little game. i just wonder what happens every time someone loses a match on halo reach or something.
i mean its not like there NEVER going to see the cup again, they honestly don't think their that bad do they? they almost had it. c'mon.
i blame the hockey hooligans, my sympathy goes to the injured and peacekeepers.

all i have to say about the whole riot thing is, its JUST a little game. "You win some, you lose some, but you live, you live to fight another day."
i blame the hockey hooligans, my sympathy goes to the injured and peacekeepers.

I'll agree with that statement. it's not like this is soccer and people need to get beaten over a win/loss. it is only a game, though a tight one it was, there's always next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back