2015 Dragon*Con 405th Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, unfortunately with the photo shoot and such, and the availability at the restaurant, we will be doing the dinner at 5:00, and at the restaurant at 4:45.

Will update the top post, but we will be having some giveaways again as part of the dinner thanks to Stony Props and Hydraworx! :)

So, unfortunately with the photo shoot and such, and the availability at the restaurant, we will be doing the dinner at 5:00, and at the restaurant at 4:45.

Will update the top post, but we will be having some giveaways again as part of the dinner thanks to Stony Props and Hydraworx! :)

Will seating be restricted to those who signed-up, or is there still enough wiggle room for an extra straggler or two?

Due to the time change, I'll be able to make it, but won't be able to stay past 6pm... D:
Looking forward to meeting everyone in 17 days!

Asgardianhammer plus three (total 4)

we have enough room for you guys. We will be heading over to the Mellow Mushroom here shortly to secure our table. SEE YOU ALL THERE

I apologize for missing this - after looking back on this thread I realized the address for the Mellow Mushroom was never mentioned. Funny story, I got lost and even asked an information officer where the nearest location was. A friend and I went on a little adventure only to get ourselves lost in a part of downtown we never thought possible. Haha!

Hopefully you all enjoyed yourselves, so next year I'll be certain to have Google Maps available ;)

Thank you to Gilmortar for organizing this for everyone! I was part of a costume group during this time and was unable to make it but I'm sure it was a good time for everyone!

I went and there was no room so i went got a table. Did not feel welcome at the dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back