2016 Events

Discussion in 'Mountain Regiment' started by SwedishNinja, Jan 7, 2016.

1. SwedishNinja

Hey all, I stole this idea from Pac Reg I just wanted to get some of the local conventions on the calendar and get a feel for attendance. Please post a comment of any of the conventions that I missed.

Salt Lake Comic con

March 24th -26th
    Salt Lake city Utah
    Point of contact: NA

Cheyenne Comic con
    May 13th -15th
    Cheyenne WY
    Point of contact: NA

Denver Comic Con
    June 17th-19th
    Denver Colorado
    Point of contact:SwedishNinja
    Attendees suited: SwedishNinja H3 Chief, Twisting Neather H5 Chief, DragonMaster Buck
    Attendees unarmored: Yortstorm
    I am in the process of seeing if DCC wants us to setup a booth on behalf of the 405th. If they want us I need to see if we have enough participants to make it worth it and to man the booth.

March 11th-13th
    DIA Denver Colorado
    Point of contact:

Thats it for now. Please let me know what I missed as I do not really follow the con circuit outside of Colorado.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Yortstorm

i will try my best to turn up at DCC... Armour hasnt even been started, sadly... Working minimum wage and school dont make alot of the greens we all love....
  3. hopkins77

Salt Lake City will holding their second event in September. I'm not sure on the exact day but I will find out. My family and I will be there for sure. My son is going to be a H3 chief mark 6, I will be the H3 hunter, the wife is going as Marvel's wasp, and my daughter is undecided. But we will be there, so I would love to meet as many of the 405th as possible.
    SwedishNinja likes this.