1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

2016 Midwest Media Expo

Discussion in 'Midwest Regiment' started by HaloGoddess, Mar 19, 2016.

1. HaloGoddess

HaloGoddess

I know this might seem a little last minute and there are probably only a few that could make the drive for a one day visit, but this is definitely a convention I am NOT gonna miss!

STEVE DOWNES will be a guest! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! :D

And if you for some insane reason have NO idea who that is, he does the voice for MASTER CHIEF! YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY

I was not even gonna bother with it this year, but now that I have learned he will be a guest, I HAVE to go. It's only about 20 minutes away from me so I have no excuse to miss finally meeting this guy! I have been dying to meet him for the last several years now! HAHA

If you think you can make it and don't want to miss such a sweet opportunity, then mark your calendars. MMX is april 15-17 in dearborn, MI.