2019 and into the unknown, this is our mission. (I will update this weekly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenko3

RXO
Member DIN
S985
Thank You everyone for showing your support to our regiment by bestowing the mantle of CO upon me. I have elected Dirtdives as the RXO and Benton188 as RMO. We now work for you, so members or aspiring members feel free to message us your questions and concerns, and we will do our best to resolve them in a timely fashion.

Now as for everyone's duties, recruitment is a big one. It is upon all of us to get out there and talk with inspiring builders, crafters, and any Halo fans to let them know who we are and why we love to do it. As a reminder, a big convention is happening in our territory called Katsucon in National Harbor, MD next weekend the 13-15th. Our sister group Capital will be there and will be holding a photoshoot. They have invited us to partake in there festivities. Anyone who plans on being there be sure to also take a a separate group photo of just Colonial members. It goes without saying take lots of pictures anywhere you go and take pictures when doing things in armor or that represent the 405th. We would love to show everyone else what other members are doing.

Coming up fast is also Genericon 32 from the 22-24 in Troy, NY. Coordinate in the convention lists if you plan on going.

Last edited:
As we all have seen, the past week was alot to take in. Now that the dust has settled a little we need to continue moving forward. I will be holding a meeting with Dirtdives and Benton188 either Wednesday or Thursday to go over some business. I am currently in contact with asguardian hammer to help us to do our tshirt order. I have also been trying to figure a way to do a Colonial hoodie however the price has to remain under $19.99 my current thought to make this happen is by doing a patch order and for members to iron or stitch the patch onto a plain colored zip hoodie. Any and all feedback dealing with tshirts/ hoodies would be greatly appreciated. The final crunch for Katsucon is here and with that I bid you all good luck, safe journeys and I hope you all have a great time. Remember to take lots of pictures, say hello to the Capital members welcoming them as if they are our own. This is all for tonight, I will have more for you at the end of the week.

NOT DEAD YET! I Apologize for not keeping this current however I have had a lot on my plate dealing with my concussion and other issues. Although I have not been typing much I have been working behind the scenes recruiting, and talking with event coordinators and replying back to those of you who have reached out with questions or concerns of our community. I will be doing the raffle for our members that have done good things in the name of the 405th so if you want to nominate a member of Colonial give them a shout out in the Honorable Mentions forum and I will put there name in the helmet Saturday. I hope everyone is doing well, we still have some big events ahead of us this year.

One week until Southern Regiments biggest event Dragoncon. If anyone plans on attending the parade, photoshoot or dinner om Saturday August 31st be sure to sign up. Also directly after the photoshoot we will get a group shot of all Colonial members.

wish I could go................one year I will make it!!! This I vow!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back