2020 BCO Nominations are Now Open

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Those of you in the Battalion have the opportunity to also nominate who you would like to run the Battalion for the coming year. Be sure to also nominate someone in the separate thread for the Regiment CO.

Nominations are now open. They will end at 12:00 a.m. PACIFIC TIME on Monday, January 20th. All nominations happen here.

ONLY TYPE B, C and D MEMBERS OVER THE AGE OF 18 CAN BE NOMINATED. ANYONE WITHOUT 50 POSTS AND 90 DAYS OR UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL HAVE THEIR NOMINATION VOIDED.

Nominations need to be seconded and accepted in order to be complete. You can only nominate or second, you cannot do both. You can self nominate or self second, but you cannot do both.

Remember: This election will be for a 1 year term.

Best of luck to all those who are nominated! And remember...if you are happy with your current BCO please nominate them.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Nomination period is now closed. As TurboCharizard did not accept his nomination to complete it BUT is the incumbent, he will continue forward as the BCO of Delta unless for some reason he is choosing to step down. Please let me know, TurboCharizard.

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RMO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Nomination period is now closed. As TurboCharizard did not accept his nomination to complete it BUT is the incumbent, he will continue forward as the BCO of Delta unless for some reason he is choosing to step down. Please let me know, TurboCharizard.
I gladly accept and will carry on badgering these fine folks to come out to events and have fun.

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RMO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
For the 2020-2021 operational period I would like to continue with Artifice as the Delta BXO to assist on the Vancouver events side of the Battalion. I'd also like to appoint CplYapFlip as our BMO to utilize her extensive knowledge of Halo lore and keen photographer eye to assist in the multiple deployment pre-checks that we will be completing over the coming months with multiple new members in the area planning on ODSTs and an entire Noble Team.

Here's to an excellent year Delta!