2020 BCO Nominations are Now Open

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
This thread is for nominations for the position of BATTALION COMMANDING OFFICER. Please also visit the thread for REGIMENT Commanding Officer.

Nominations are now open. They will end at 12:00 a.m. PACIFIC TIME on Monday, January 20th. All nominations happen here.

ONLY TYPE B, C and D MEMBERS OVER THE AGE OF 18 CAN BE NOMINATED. ANYONE WITHOUT 50 POSTS AND 90 DAYS OR UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL HAVE THEIR NOMINATION VOIDED.

Nominations need to be seconded and accepted in order to be complete. You can only nominate or second, you cannot do both. You can self nominate or self second, but you cannot do both.

Remember: This election will be for a 1 year term.

Best of luck to all those who are nominated! And remember...if you are happy with your current BCO please nominate them.

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
As the current BCO and also the RXO and forum Community Staff... I would love if someone in the Washington Battalion could take on the position of BCO. I will of course still be here to help you in whatever capacity is needed.

The job is done online with opportunities to attend events in person if you are able. The tasks include creating posts to inform the Washington members of upcoming events, welcoming new members and attending Washington events whenever possible.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
PerniciousDuke - as there were no nominations for the Battalion, I need you to confirm for me that you are willing to remain on as BCO.