2021 Cons List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Well guys.....as the Corona Virus has effectively destroyed this years con events, I'm hoping 2021 will be a better year. Many of us missed our recurring cons and some missed the ones they really wanted to go to (Dragon Con for me). And as seeing as I have some time on my hands.....I will endeavor to get 2021s list up ASAP.... provided they have anything posted yet. As I am no longer with my old company, Century 21 Department Stores, (yes I can say it now w/o reprisals seeing as how much time I spent on here than at actual work....) I lost a few of the links I had for listings of ALL Cons....I just sift through them, pull out ones that pertain to us (and others) and sort by Regiment. It might take my brain awhile to remember how to get back there.......but the list will be back just as strong as ever....don't you fear.

Hey guys..,...Sorry it took so long, but I believe that the lists are up and available to everyone. I will admit that I wasn't as through as I should be so there might be some type-os and some other brain fart issues that I may have leached into the lists....so check them out but hold your nose's.....there were some fruity ones......:eek::eek::eek:

The pandemic sure made your job an interesting one, eh? It's thrown con dates around and made a mess of 'em, but thanks for sticking with it to give us this info.
Well it made this job and my actual RL job totally wack.....but sometimes, change is good. I'm now doing something that originally I started just to have some extra pocket money......now it's going to keep the family afloat.....funny how things work out.

How do I provide updates on cons? Do I update here or do I update directly on the thread itself?

(Don't think there'll be any updates for us too soon, majority of events are on hold till further notice)

How do I provide updates on cons? Do I update here or do I update directly on the thread itself?

(Don't think there'll be any updates for us too soon, majority of events are on hold till further notice)
You can post it in the regimental list or send to me directly and I will update the list, either way I'll get it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back