2023 comic cons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinesniper

Sr Member
Member DIN
S118
if some one can help me out i want to find the cons for cosplay close to me like michigan, ohio, indiana, or any other ones that are great to go to. any help would be awesome.

Dirtdives2424 is in the process of repopulating his yearly Con list here:

In the mean time you can view his 2022 list for the MidWest area to get a feel what Conventions are around:

And you can always just browse back through the MidWest Regiment section to see what conventions and in what numbers members have historically attended:

Dirtdives2424 is in the process of repopulating his yearly Con list here:

In the mean time you can view his 2022 list for the MidWest area to get a feel what Conventions are around:

And you can always just browse back through the MidWest Regiment section to see what conventions and in what numbers members have historically attended:
Thank you very much

if some one can help me out i want to find the cons for cosplay close to me like michigan, ohio, indiana, or any other ones that are great to go to. any help would be awesome.
I am in the same boat.. I am in Ohio. I have never been to one... I go to NFL games dressed up but have yet to have gone to a con lol

Well we will have to team up and go to a couple and we will get your feet wet how's that sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back