343 has stated that they will return to the Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
all happily ever afters were..RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!

need that for halo series because 1 or 2 games need to be made to finally end the chief's story

then a movie series and tv series

all happily ever afters were..RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!

need that for halo series because 1 or 2 games need to be made to finally end the chief's story

then a movie series and tv series
Or maybe not. :p
One game should be more than enough.

Thanks! :D

Edit: BTW, (off topic) don't you guys think that the TCP chest armor looks like the MK V (B) from Reach?
Maybe it was an easter egg for us to discover :)

I was originally curious how they would continue the Halo franchise and grow it into something as big as say, the Star Wars franchise. But after sitting through the panels and hearing what the various writers and creative minds behind 343 had to say I'm actually very excited to see where they will take things and feel it's time I picked up some of the books, comics, etc. now. And remember, 343 has close ties to Bungie, with Frank O'Connor being a prime example of this.

It might not even be a game they are planning for the chief. Who knows? Like others said, let's wait and see. Walking away from SDCC, I for one am much more excited for the Halo universe as a whole and what lies after Reach.

What he said. I'm willing to give it a chance. I personally don't see it as a BAD thing atm, I'm only hoping that they don't stray away from the nice balance that Bungie laid out with the Halo games; a nice mixture of action and story.

Also, for God's sake people, it's only been ANNOUNCED.

I personally would like to see the Chief again because if ya ask me, it seems that at the end of H3, Bungie has yet again left us with another cliffhanger. I want to know what is up with that mysterious planet/shield world or whatever it may be.

Also, I am not worried about 343 Industries taking over the Halo games because 343 is comprised of former employees who worked on the previous Halo games so I honsetly feel that Halo is in good hands. :) Although there may be a few new people in the group, but as long as there are people there that KNOW Halo, I'm good and am looking forward to see what they come out with next. :)

I personally would like to see the Chief again because if ya ask me, it seems that at the end of H3, Bungie has yet again left us with another cliffhanger. I want to know what is up with that mysterious planet/shield world or whatever it may be.

Also, I am not worried about 343 Industries taking over the Halo games because 343 is comprised of former employees who worked on the previous Halo games so I honsetly feel that Halo is in good hands. :) Although there may be a few new people in the group, but as long as there are people there that KNOW Halo, I'm good and am looking forward to see what they come out with next. :)
exactly my point :) plus legends wasn't that bad...

yup, I agree.

I agree too, XD
I actually WANT another Halo to follow up our dear supposed KIA friend in space :p

At the end of Halo 3, when Hood speaks with the Arbiter, he says that "he can't believe that he's dead," reffering to Master Chief.
It means that he is SUPPOSED KIA, not MIA :D

They've got to continue the MC's story. I also need to know what happens when an AI goes rampant. I NEED TO KNOOOOW. **absorbs sentient species**

i always thought reach was a last hoorah that bungie was going all out on so i think people should be happy with this for atleast 4 years, by which time most of us would have grown out of halo and the next generation will start playing... idunno... call of halo gears theft auto 5?

The thing is, I don't like when a story has to explain every single aspect of every part of a story. Like, seriously. What had been an amazing plot? Silent Hill 2. And what did it really explain? So much of it was left to the imagination, and everyone loved it. More and more people are hating on Halo anyway, they should seriously stop at Reach while they're ahead. But I know, like every other big name franchise, it will continue to release terrible games now and eventually just die out and crawl in the shadows. Think of it like when Micheal Jordan or Bret Farve retired. They instantly were immortalized. And considered one of the best that their respctive sports have ever had. Then suddenly they came out of retirement and now no one really cares, if you know what I mean.

The best entertainment leaves you wanting more, and does not necessarily bring closeure. That's why the NFL is so successful, and why the NCAA shouldn't have expanded the basketball tournament. If the public gets so that's it's satisfied with a franchise, then it's already lost it's edge.

Don't get me wrong, I want to see Chief return. I just don't want to see it for at least a few more years.

Question I have here is, Is this movie real or faked that I found

Obviously fake bro.

As for this? I don't think they should be making another game to finish the tale. I'd be more impressed if they actually left it alone. However, if I *had* to view some form of media, I'd rather them do something similar to how they did the "Believe" campaign, something in that fashion. IDK, I'm not too happy that they aren't going to let it be..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back