343 Master Chief Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADAWG99

I was wondering if anyone could give me some 100% accurate foam pdf templates for the armor worn by Master Chief in Halo 4/5 (more specifically the ones in the file archive that say "modeled by 343i"). I need everything except for the helmet (I already bought the helmet online). Would anyone be willing to do this for me.

Re: 343 Master Chief Build (Need Some Help Though)

I was wondering if anyone could give me some 100% accurate foam pdf templates for the armor worn by Master Chief in Halo 4/5 (more specifically the ones in the file archive that say "modeled by 343i"). I need everything except for the helmet (I already bought the helmet online). Would anyone be willing to do this for me.

HERE you go. In the future, please use the Search bar to find the files you're looking for, and if you have a file request, please use the Pepakura Requests Thread instead of making a new thread for your request.

Good luck with your build.

HERE you go. In the future, please use the Search bar to find the files you're looking for, and if you have a file request, please use the Pepakura Requests Thread instead of making a new thread for your request.

Good luck with your build.

Well first of all I didn't just make this thread for my request, I actually will be posting my build here. Second of all I already knew where the files I need were but I'm a Mac user and can't get pepakura (I've already tried getting things like wine and parallels and they didn't work on my Mac very well) so I was simply wondering if someone could get these files, open them in pepakura, and then send me a pdf version of the templates.

Sorry buddy, if I had of seen this thread earlier I would have helped you out. Would you still need them or have you gotten them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy, if I had of seen this thread earlier I would have helped you out. Would you still need them or have you gotten them?

I still need them

Oh okay, well could you pm me with your measurements? I'm busy now but I should be able to get them done and sent by tomorrow or something

Update Time:

So I got working on the helmet. I bought it on amazon and it goes for about $30 bucks. I removed the visor so I could paint it.
IMG_3052.JPG
IMG_3053.JPG

In the process of taking out the visor, it cracked a bit so I think I'll probably by a sturdier one online. Then I gave it a spray of aluminum paint and primer.
IMG_3054.JPG
I missed a few spots so I'll probably give it another coat before I paint it green.

Thanks. I have the same helmet. Definitely want to see how your final paint job comes out when done. I've only seen one of these helmets repainted by another member here on the forums. They definitely look better re-painted. I'm a little hesitant, but I may try using my heat gun on the brim to straighten it out some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back