3D Armor Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat

Hello all. I am new here and I was wondering where to find some really good 3D files so I can make my own armor. I was planing to use my CNC router to make the molds and my vacuum former to make it out of 0.40 abs plastic. If anyone could point me in the direction to get started I would apriciate it. Thanks all.

Welcome to the 405th, always good to have more people onboard!

There are a few people that use vacuum forming for various things, I think the best one being Rube's Visor for his ODST. If any of them catch this then they might post up, you never know.

I second the checking of the stickies etc and also check out Adam's Youtube for some podcasts (one shows the visor) CLICK ME!!!

Not just 3d models. There are certain pieces that require some changes be made before they work in a CNC machine. TAM, check with YodaJammies. He's been making a CNC suit and he should have the files. It's just a question of whether he can/will give them to you. His thread is here. Good luck

Mal

sporgo said:
What kind of cnc router are you using?

It is a 6'x10' CNC table made by digital tool. It is an older router, but it gets the job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back