Jr Member
seen this on the 3d request thingy

someone wanna attemt making this or doing smth with it drop me a line
gundam.jpg

gundamdone.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/N_TyHcZH/gundamdone.html
full gundam suit here guys n galls ;)

edit 2 :

here is gundam heavy arms for anyone who wants it ;)

heavyarmsdone.jpg

the file:

http://www.4shared.com/file/LO0mM7nZ/gundam_heavy_arms.html

Attachments

• gundam.jpg
    gundam.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 955
  • gundamdone.jpg
    gundamdone.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 332
  • heavyarmsdone.jpg
    heavyarmsdone.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 385
I'm not familiar with gundam at all, but that is a pretty sick looking helmet. It would be nice to see one pepped!

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG!!!! Is it unfolded?!?! I want to pep this, will go well with all my pep'd gundamns. I LOVE THIS!!!!!

nope not pepped yet not even fully done
still a neck protector, neck and some other stuff to add

might even do comissions after this one cause this little baby was 20 min or so of work so yeah might be able to make a full body soon or dunno

well ill be back on that comp tomorrow i'll upload 2 versions then ok?
like this and a complete version i will try to fully pep them both

edit:

nope face and helmet are seperate just to easilly pep it ;)

I don't personally know much about gundams but I had just seen a youtube video like two days ago about a guy who made one like 5 feet tall or something it looked awesome no doubt that this will look awesome too.

so whats next guys should i do a HD version of it or should i go on and do something compleatly different :p
or do a full body gundam ?

She's called The NU-93, Dubbed as Nu Gundam in the US and V Gundam in Japan. First Appeared in Chars counterattack.

I also figured that the best way to size these, was to measure fron to back (your nose to the back of your skull and add 3 1/2 inches for the helmet. Comes out perfectly.

Nintendude: I'm having trouble with my pep. I'm tryin to reduce the size of the edge tags, they're freakishly gigantic and run onto the next page, could you pm me on that? It would make workin on these helms and flamethrower alot easier. sorry to bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back