3d Hyabusa Helm Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 051

First try in 3d modeling so what you think.

The model i sure you can guess but right now i think i spent around 30ish hours.

Then a couple of before and after shots:

Before:
busa.jpg

After:
busa4.jpg

Viper_Legends said:
The middle spike looks better before than after.
dont worry that going to be the next think i fix. When i look at nztk model it justs like the spike is lower

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks really good. Will you be releasing this model to the public? Or commissioning it? I'm sure everyone is wondering. Nice work!

Zaso117 said:
This looks really good. Will you be releasing this model to the public? Or commissioning it? I'm sure everyone is wondering. Nice work!
It all depends on how the model turns out. Most likely i will release it

WOAH! Thats pretty cool! I hate hayabusa, but its amazing on how you did that all in SKETCHUP! That takes skill my friend!

Keegan said:
WOAH! Thats pretty cool! I hate hayabusa, but its amazing on how you did that all in SKETCHUP! That takes skill my friend!

I have to agree. To do all of that work in sketchup, on your first 3D model, is pretty difficult.

These guys are right. The 'Busa helmet is a tricky one. Especially for your first attempt! It's off to a great start buddy! But you knew that from me anyway. ;)

Keep at it!

it might just be me but the visor gap doesnt look right, it looks too wide, but thats me, i dont look at the hayabusa that much.

but even so, thats awesome work there

Confucious T said:
Wow thats dam good. Keep it up!
thanks

Keegan said:

Im the same i hate the hyabusa but it rubbing of alittle. Once you learn sketchup it not bad theres just alot you cant do

Zaso117 said:
I have to agree. To do all of that work in sketchup, on your first 3D model, is pretty difficult.

It was kind of funny i picked it up on a car ride from WI to ND. One of these days i will get photo match to work correctly

Skupilkinson said:
These guys are right. The 'Busa helmet is a tricky one. Especially for your first attempt! It's off to a great start buddy! But you knew that from me anyway. ;)

Keep at it!

Thanks but once you release yours im going to be obsolete.

Zenzeigan said:
it might just be me but the visor gap doesnt look right, it looks too wide, but thats me, i dont look at the hayabusa that much.

but even so, thats awesome work there

I really have know idea i will post a picture later to show the width to see if it looks like

busa5.jpg

bevbor said:
Amazing work and good start! Good luck.

Thanks. When i get it finished i might try your pep molding idea

Garland said:
Nice! That looks great.

Though it makes cringe imagining building a few of those areas...

Go right ahead. I been looking for someone to pick threw this model with a comb

An update is on the way. The top horn will be fixed then im fixing up the back or mouth piece

No offence but the 1st time I saw your helm Iwas like, heh thats pretty crappy. But I have to say.. Its shaping up nicley! And for a first try this is immense! Kudo's I coulnd never create somthing as awesome as this. Looking forward to the update.

smilie120 said:
No offence but the 1st time I saw your helm Iwas like, heh thats pretty crappy. But I have to say.. Its shaping up nicley! And for a first try this is immense! Kudo's I coulnd never create somthing as awesome as this. Looking forward to the update.
you mean this guy

hyabusa.jpg

I built this on a car ride to North Dakota from Wisconsin. But the funny thing is how i build the back was i took the halo 3 mark 6 and just moved some of the verts

I will post an update later tonight (4:51 pm here). The horn will be done and im going to fix the "grill"

EDIT: What i need to do is stalk singma a little for some busa pics

D'oh!

It's purtiful!

The visor looks a bit wierd to me, but I hate the 'Busa helmet anyways, so I don't really care about the little details.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
D'oh!

It's purtiful!

The visor looks a bit wierd to me, but I hate the 'Busa helmet anyways, so I don't really care about the little details.
That the next big fix. Ever since i made it it looked odd

Update:
I finally got to work on the horn a little.

busa6.jpg

EDIT: Im glad it turning out so well. It hard to fallowing NZTK and Skupilkinson they set the bar really really high for any busa modelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back