3D print Halo Reach build. *complete*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weathering is just amazing. It looks "old, very well used and worn".
Thank you brother, I actually used Gundam painting techniques to acquire the look. I wanted to replicate Noble 6’s armor during the last mission where he’s just been through hell and back.

can you tell me what your method was to get the weathering to look so real? because mine turned out a bit cartoonish haha

This thread is pretty old so I don't know if you will reply, but do you have the 3d models for the armor in your reach build? I'm in the process of printing my armor and I really like the models you use. Also, how did you do the undersuit? Making a good undersuit is the hardest challenge for me to come up with a good method. Thanks!

This thread is pretty old so I don't know if you will reply, but do you have the 3d models for the armor in your reach build? I'm in the process of printing my armor and I really like the models you use. Also, how did you do the undersuit? Making a good undersuit is the hardest challenge for me to come up with a good method. Thanks!

welcome to the 405th, the thread isn’t really all that old and has been updated frequently recently, and the answer to all of those questions you asked are in the thread itself.
You can find the files on Etsy, and there isn’t an undersuit. I’m wearing black spandex

You can also find halo reach 3d print files on thingiverse for free

Attachments

• IMG_20200728_130436_027.jpg
    IMG_20200728_130436_027.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 147

Just so you know, a thread that is 3 - 6 months old with no new posts is classed as old and becomes Necro Posting if a new post is made which is not done by the thread creator

welcome to the 405th, the thread isn’t really all that old and has been updated frequently recently, and the answer to all of those questions you asked are in the thread itself.
You can find the files on Etsy, and there isn’t an undersuit. I’m wearing black spandex

Tvan, if you want to see some of the 3d printed files for the suit on etsy my build is using them as well

Not worth making a new post over it but was able to grab one of Branfhur’s Halo 3 recon Cast and visor off of Etsy and paint it up. I Wanted to keep this paint job cleaner.

Attachments

• C08734D4-F25C-4583-BB75-5E69F0D3419D.jpeg
    C08734D4-F25C-4583-BB75-5E69F0D3419D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
Not worth making a new post over it but was able to grab one of Branfhur’s Halo 3 recon Cast and visor off of Etsy and paint it up. I Wanted to keep this paint job cleaner.

The Recon helmet from Halo 3 is my favourite version. Reminds me off all the hard work getting those Vidmaster achievements to unlock it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back