3D print Halo Reach build.

JeffN02

“I need a weapon” - well here’s what a one day build can get you....I completely gutted and repainted a Halo Boomco assault rifle. Added LED’s and a Fluorescent plexiglass ammo counter.
Is there a tutorial on how to turn Boomco into what you pictured? That is beautiful. I have a can of black and Red paint that I would use to mod so it fits my spartan.

DefineLuck

Is there a tutorial on how to turn Boomco into what you pictured? That is beautiful. I have a can of black and Red paint that I would use to mod so it fits my spartan.
There isn’t a tutorial but I’m sure I can write something up. I make the props and costumes for a haunted house here in MD so I’ve been swamped with work but I will try to make a simple DIY write up or video here soon

JeffN02

There isn’t a tutorial but I’m sure I can write something up. I make the props and costumes for a haunted house here in MD so I’ve been swamped with work but I will try to make a simple DIY write up or video here soon
Dang, you are busy. Love haunted houses btw. It's the last year of one in my town. Gonna make it big to send it off with pride. If you would, PM or mention me when you finish the tutorial, I'd greatly appreciate it.

DefineLuck

Still love sharing my work with you guys even if it’s not halo related. Like I said I help run a haunted house during the season and I wanted to create a demonic pumpkin mask. So here she is!

Attachments

xXDashIVXx

Still love sharing my work with you guys even if it’s not halo related. Like I said I help run a haunted house during the season and I wanted to create a demonic pumpkin mask. So here she is!
That is actually amazing! J also hate how in the second to last picture it is still looking at me...