Want to Buy 3d printing helmet parts

Buy now for 1.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase

xXDashIVXx

I have no experience in 3d printing, nor how it works. Since I don't have any printers I can use around me or the money to buy one, and I do NOT want to pep another helmet and go through what I am now.

I was wondering if anyone would give me an estimate on how much it would cost to print a helmet. I want to buy one, and have an obj file of it.
I dont know if that is enough to print, but I want to have it printed in your time(no rush) and I want it printed however works for you, and have it shipped to me.

You can decide on the walls and thicknesses and fill or whatever is needed in printing. So whatever is best for you.

I am not using this to wear(but I may like to eventually), as I am going to smooth it down and then mold and cast it. If there is a thing I left out please let me know. Thank you so much to those that get back to me or can help me out

gerard2567

Depending on the person, I helmet only costs like $20 (Depends on brand and amount of filament used) of filament.

The extra costs that people have are usually labour and upkeep/maintenance prices for their 3d printers.

While I can't quote you a price to 3d print a model, because it will cost you heaps to ship it, I can definitely say that a couple of hundred dollars invested into a good 3d printer is the best investment I ever made.

Have a look online for 3d printing services in your area, or even check around etsy for 3d printing services.

xXDashIVXx

Depending on the person, I helmet only costs like $20 (Depends on brand and amount of filament used) of filament.

The extra costs that people have are usually labour and upkeep/maintenance prices for their 3d printers.

While I can't quote you a price to 3d print a model, because it will cost you heaps to ship it, I can definitely say that a couple of hundred dollars invested into a good 3d printer is the best investment I ever made.

Have a look online for 3d printing services in your area, or even check around etsy for 3d printing services.
thank you for the information! I have looked and there are no services around me, and I want a good printer that's worthwhile rather than just throwing $200 out there. sure I can get a decent printer out there but I've been saving for a while now and am just waiting for the right opportunity.
I am moving colleges in about a year once I get my AA so I hope my next one has all my hopes and dreams open to the public :D