4 Suits In 3 Weeks? =) -Formerly Eod Female Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artek

So im halfway sharing progress and halfway seeking some guidance. I want to make ABSOLUTE certain on sizing before jumping into the HD chest. Here are pics of the current size tester chest on. Neck looks a little tight but i think overall it looks close. You All have WAY more experience than me, suggestions>? i didnt use a scaling factor, i just took a height comparison and then got a % to reduce sizing. width is 319mm that should give u the rest of the specs if youre interested

IMG_3764.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3766.jpg

heres the EOD chest as well just for fun... almost finished :)

IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

hope the shins Halogodess did work out!..

after the chest tester is done, ill start on gaunts and shoulders. id rather mess up something small and easy first with a failed resin attempt!

Looks fine on the sizing. Usually the bottom looks like it should be level with your lower ribs, and the top area that rests on the shoulders should be roughly in line with your armpits.

Also, REALLY nice work on that EOD chest! I might consider that over my proposed Recon build since it should accommodate my 'female figure' a little better x3

Arcanine said:
Looks fine on the sizing. Usually the bottom looks like it should be level with your lower ribs, and the top area that rests on the shoulders should be roughly in line with your armpits.

Also, REALLY nice work on that EOD chest! I might consider that over my proposed Recon build since it should accommodate my 'female figure' a little better x3

thanks for the compliment on the EOD> i like it quite a bit, and hopefully will finish it up tonight.

tester chest all done, and here is the EOD over it. Its all a little lopsided since its just sittin. ill probably resin the tester just for a uhh..... tester haha

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Female EOD? Def watching this thread. btw, who is the person modeling the armour and who are you making the armour for?

EOD chest done being pepped. Does the sizing still look good?

stupid stomach box is off a little and its driving me nuts!~!

IMG_3782.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3784.jpg

The biggest V-neck in all of Halo :pLOL

Awesome work, but how come you aren't placing the EOD chest on the Mark VI chest in those last pics? Changing plans?

well the tester chest i did is all sealed up already, but in comparing to the old pics and the new pics it should be ok. Hoping to finish a shin today and test out resining the tester chest and hopefully the rest of them this weekend

ok so about 4am this morning i got THIS far on Halo godess' HD female shin. ALMOST done.

IMG_3782-1.jpg

IMG_3784-1.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3787.jpg

i got a chance to resin the tester chest just a bit ago, this is my first time avtually doing it, and it seems to be hardening so hopefully i didnt screw it up.

IMG_3788.jpg

IMG_3789.jpg

IMG_3790.jpg

IMG_3791.jpg

im actually doing the belt tomorrow hopefully. im planning on an HD chest, but i want to get all the rest done first

ok so, i finished Halo GOdess' shin, its gorgeous, i have to thank her very much for doing them

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

the belt is next :)

IMG_3819.jpg

Good! Youre doing better than me. I'm unbelievably lazy, and you wouldnt believe the hassle i thought it was to make the two different chests. Kepp it up, cant wait to see it done :D

Aaron said:
Good! Youre doing better than me. I'm unbelievably lazy, and you wouldnt believe the hassle i thought it was to make the two different chests. Kepp it up, cant wait to see it done :D

belt done.

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

resined the shin and half of the EOD chest

is the EOD chest supposed to fit OVER the HD chest, or does it REPLACE the front of the chest??

Last edited by a moderator:
not much done tonight, the baby went to sleep late!

the handplate and boot is killing me, shes very small.... so the pieces are SUPER tiny, you might see some distortion =(

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back