405th Archive/Armory update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
Hey everyone. I'm not going to say that 405th is going to update the Archives but it is more like a question for everyone. I believe that Halo Wars 2 is being released today or soon so I have a question for everyone. Who is planning on making armors, weapons, objects, and vehicles, based on Halo Wars 2? This also applies for files, 3d models and 3d model files, pepkura files and unfolded pepkura files, pretty much anything Halo Wars 2 related that can be uploaded to the Archives or The Armory and be able to be used while making the objects and stuff. It is just something that we might look forward too, just not too much. After much the armors and armor objects and weapons from Halo 5 have not been completed or uploaded to the Archives. It would be really cool if that did happen. This post is just to increase the hype as in boosting Morale of us Halo series Fans.

I am just wondering if people have future plans people have involving 405th and it's Archives and Armory, and Halo Wars 2 mblackwell1002. I appreciate it and if I plan on doing a Halo Wars 2 build, I will contact you. I also just realized that the Halo Wikis and the Wikias are going to be changed a lot due to Halo Wars 2 content. This should be fun. Once again Thank you mblackwell1002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back