405Th+Artists=Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

yo, Nico here from ironiumcostuming. I was wondering while i finished inking a drawing of mine " does 405th have any artists worth being noted for? " So ive decided to make this topic so people can post halo or non halo stuffs (stuffs being drawings sculptures and whatnot)

keep it pg-13 people ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41657519@N05/3855500400/

tell me whatcha think....keep in mind im no van gogh.

Well there are alot of people here who make art. I myself follow something in my opionion artistic.

Following graphical media :D

crashed-1.jpg

something i'm making for a game (low poly model for Q3 modified engine)

retextured.jpg

i'm also a photographer, altho i should do it more often. I mostly dont have time for this.

pic.jpg

Well, though I'm not at all skilled with any drawing software, I've become known for the HALO weapon blueprints I've drafted for a few joint projects here (some of what I've drawn can be seen in the links in my sig below). I guess I'm more into the technical drawing end of things now than recreational drawing, lol. There are also a large number of other members here who are quite skilled at both computer and traditional pen-to-paper drawing.

Yeah there's plenty of talent here, and loads of threads for people to show off their work. Pretty much about every 6 months somebody starts a new 'artwork' thread it gets used a little then gets lost again.

I've posted up plenty of the sculpture, machines, and architectural restoration I've done before I took a break and got into costuming. Here's a little recap:

4Triceratops.jpg

5Hominid.jpg

6YaleDino.jpg

9PezziniGirl.jpg

10PezziniSniper.jpg

8HargravePortrait.jpg

1Marlin.jpg

7JumpingSpider.jpg

13SpiralWave.jpg

14Vortex.jpg

12Restoration.jpg

i do a bit of art work, mostly traditional pencil and paper stuff, but i'm working on getting used to a bamboo tablet i bought so i can work better in photoshop.

Master Chief =D

IMG_2695.jpg

Sean Bradley said:
Yeah there's plenty of talent here, and loads of threads for people to show off their work. Pretty much about every 6 months somebody starts a new 'artwork' thread it gets used a little then gets lost again.

I've posted up plenty of the sculpture, machines, and architectural restoration I've done before I took a break and got into costuming. Here's a little recap:

Sean you are a ceratopsian master you know that? Wish I had a tenth of that skill. BTW are any of these your sculpts? It's my office display.

IMG_2182.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:

Images Removed

good sir, you impress me.

Last edited by a moderator:
i made a thread on this type of thing, 'cept it's for drawn art. all my stuff is in there throughout the thread. link in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back