405Th At All-Con

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi all 405th'ers,

This will be the list for the 405th members that are coming to All-Con in Addison, TX March 12-14th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel http://www.all-con.org . I'll keep this list upated on the first post as to who all is coming for it. So far I know that Me and Drakku are coming to this and I'll hopefully be bringing either my Nikon D90 or Rebel XTI along if they get out of the shop in time for photoshooots and if we get enough members intrested in coming for this and if we can plan a place to have a 405th party at I'll take care of the food arrangments. Currently this is the list of people attending:

1. Drakku
  2. Nintendude
  3. Das Brutus - Sunday
  4. Texan2012

llinformerll said:
Whats All-Con?

All-Con is a convention that is North of Dallas, TX which happens every March the owners of the convention rent out the hotel for the convention and it is a convention for all sorts from Anime to Sci-Fi to Comics you name it and it'll be at All-Con.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
All-Con is a convention that is North of Dallas, TX which happens every March the owners of the convention rent out the hotel for the convention and it is a convention for all sorts from Anime to Sci-Fi to Comics you name it and it'll be at All-Con.

Sounds fun, if I had the money Id go but Im saving up for next years San Diego Comic-Con.

BladeSlasher said:
how much is it to come?

I think it's 35 for the weekend

Das Brutus said:
I'll be there on sunday... stooooopid werk!

I heard you were coming from Drakku I'll be happy to meet you, Are you planning to be in armor if so which suit?

Nintendude said:
I think it's 35 for the weekend

I heard you were coming from Drakku I'll be happy to meet you, Are you planning to be in armor if so which suit?

MKVI with Recon Chest and Reach LT Helm (from Blaine)... like to mix it up a bit, I do!

It's too bad you can't make it Saturday too we would try out for the costume contest at 6. Duty and work calls though LOL. At the end of your post you sounded a little like Yoda too.

Looks like I can make it to the con! I got to mis Friday due to school, but I will be there for Saturday and Sunday. By the way, anyone have a spare gun lying around I could use for the con?

I've got my Nerf repainted Black and Silver Maverick you can have. Besides that I'll be using my custom paint job AR.

Been planning for the wrong weekend this whole time, so I'm scrambling to get things covered at work. At the absolute very least, I'll be there on Sunday. I can probably get a sub for my shift on Saturday, but I have school on Friday and a manager's meeting at work that I may or may not be able to miss. Lol. I'll find out asap.

Edit: Saturday is good. So I'll be there Saturday and Sunday at the very least. Some of Friday, it's looking like.

Might want to scratch my name off. Calculus is killing me and I need all the time I can get to study for the next exam in 2 weeks, alongside other assignments. Sorry, I really wanted to come, but can't now.

Last day for preperations and my stupid bus changed schedules from 915 am to 515 pm so I'll be coming in early on Friday unfortunatly but no sleep for the weary I always say. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it Texan2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back