405th Cavalry Regiment (mounted in Pony Cars!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadkiller

While surfing through the NOOB forum I ran across two other Mustang owners. It got me thinking that we may have enough pony cars (Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, etc) to form our own cavalry regiment of the 405th.

So lets see your mount and we can determine the size of the cavalry force!

Here are mine:

th_two-ponies.jpg

2011 V6 Daily Driver - 305 HP and 6 liters/100 km (34 mpg). I told my wife I was trading my '07 Charger on an economy car and came home with this :)

th_2011-pony2.jpg
th_2011-pony.jpg

1998 GT 4.6 lt V8 with a complete Bullitt suspension under the car. It's a bear to drive on the street but is fabulous in competition:
th_98GT-pony2.jpg
th_98GT-pony.jpg

I'll get some more pics of 'the Chief' with his stable this weekend:

th_HaloMasterChief011.jpg

LET'S SEE YOURS!

th_two-ponies.jpg

th_2011-pony2.jpg

th_2011-pony.jpg

th_98GT-pony2.jpg

th_98GT-pony.jpg

th_HaloMasterChief011.jpg

I only have one picture with me, I'll get some better ones later.
mustangmedium.jpg

2004 40th Anniversary Sport Edition V6... Daily driver. First Car at age 15 :cool

mustangmedium.jpg

Dont have a pick but i have a convertable 08 mustang. With the roll bar on it I bet we could put on a turret hahah we can make a sport warthog!

Is it a styling bar or a functional bar such as one from Autopower? The weight of the weapon would likely bend a styling bar :)

Get some pics up! You know the 405th, "no pics, it didn't happen!"

No pony car here as well, more into the Trans am and Firebird. Have a Firebird in the driveway I'm redoing as a protouring car kind of like this
n1558178658779217028.jpg

By misfitjh

No pony car here as well, more into the Trans am and Firebird...

Firebird/Trans-Am built by Pontiac on the same platform as the Camaro. Therefore = Pony Car.

Rice Rocket

Yep, with emphasis on rocket for a lot of those bikes. My car club sometimes shares a local race track with a bike club. We do half hour shifts, cars then bikes, all day. I pay to go play with my Mustang on these days. I've watched the bikes and those guys are nuts. You couldn't pay me to do it :)

AlexSpartan177, I hope your Dad enjoys his new ride! What model of Mustang is it? I guess you could be an associate member of the 405th Cavalry Regiment :)

Cirkob5477, answer a skill testing question about pony cars, and you can also be an associate :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Pony and I approve this awesome thread!

Unfortuneately, I don't own a mustang(though I was REALLY close to getting one!).

I drive a SAAB, so yeah.

Long live the 405th Cavalry Regiment!

-Pony

I want a pony, but I want to create a 67' Mustang Fastback Eleanor, the one in the Gone in 60 Seconds remake with Nic Cage.
Going to set me back $50k+, so I haven't bothered yet! Still saving ... who knows, I might eventually get it down when I retire! lol

Yep, with emphasis on rocket for a lot of those bikes. My car club sometimes shares a local race track with a bike club. We do half hour shifts, cars then bikes, all day. I pay to go play with my Mustang on these days. I've watched the bikes and those guys are nuts. You couldn't pay me to do it :)

AHEM we prefer the name crotch rocket -.-

And life's no fun if you cant have some thrills. Go get a M2 licence, and ride a motorcycle :) It's fun :D

AHEM we prefer the name crotch rocket -.-

And life's no fun if you cant have some thrills. Go get a M2 licence, and ride a motorcycle :) It's fun :D

It doesn't matter what you call it. Get a pic with Master Chief riding down the highway and you win.

I used to have a 85' Mustang convertible, and it was on the whupped up side of life. It was my Millenium Falcon all through college. Had to ditch it though.. Still miss that car :(.

... Get a pic with Master Chief riding down the highway and you win.
BINGO! :)

~rumble, everyone misses their Mustang! I am one of only a handful of guys running some form of pony car in my car club's road racing events. Almost everything else is some type of import (lots of Hondas). We generally park together in the paddock. Folks drop by all day and tell us about "their" Mustang (even when the Porshe club shows up to play with us!). I think everyone at some point has owned one (or wants to).

Break out your cameras gang! To start, at least put a pic up of your ride. I KNOW you won't need to look hard to find one :)

Then we need some pics of the Master Chief, ODST, or whatever with your pony car. An elite or a grunt with a Mustang would be the win!

So heres my most recent vehicle. Before it was An Audi TT Quattro Roadster and before that was a Yamaha R6 Crotch Rocket

2011 Mustang GT Premium
Stock these things are putitng around 435 HP and 405 ft-lbs of torque (Way over what ford said they were when they were released :) )
-Brembo Brake Package
-Navigation package
-Premium Leather interior
-Body accessorie package
etc. etc.

2010-08-07_15-57-14_491.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture023.jpg

its a fun ride :)
narrowly escaped getting pulled over this past weekend :)

2010-08-07_15-57-14_491.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back