Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
After the Photoshoot go get out of gear and come relax with a few drinks, friends and good times for our annual Dinner.

Located at Mellow Mushroom, 400 West Peachtree Street Northwest #1, Atlanta, GA 30308

We will be in the balcony area upstairs.
Kassie Marlin aka SparkyRed will be your host with our Southern RXO Barry Kiker aka brkiker as your co-host.

We are working to get the menu up in advance so that preorders may be placed in advance. Please be kind and patient.

If you have Raffle items to offer please post them in this thread so that we can have a full accounting.
Please sign up here so that we may give the restaurant a solid headcount of those in attendance.

Thank you- and don't forget to Tip your servers... its funny when they fall over.
Asgardianhammer - S113
Southern RCO/DIO

Sign me up please! And thank you all SO much for organizing!

Myself and a plus one, please. I might have something to use for the raffle, let me check some stuff.

SparkyRed - Rick Martinez of UNSC Capitol tells me he has about 20 people that would like to join us for dinner. Can you please let me know what you need from him?

I am attaching the menu here. SparkyRed will be overseeing this stage of the dinner. brkiker will be your MC for the Dinner and Rafflemaster!
Please reply with your completed menu items with your name, number of guests and drinks.

Thank you all in advance!

Attachments

• Munchies.pdf
    312.6 KB · Views: 269
  • Pizza and Calzones.pdf
    282.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Pizza.pdf
    538.4 KB · Views: 354
  • Salads Hoagies Burgers.pdf
    681.2 KB · Views: 337
  • Sandwiches Drinks Dessert.pdf
    295.3 KB · Views: 251