405Th In The Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could be in the paper. headline: 'Local Iron man is NOT IRON MAN, I REPEAT NOT IRON MAN.' All the controversy lol.

mjolnir follower said:
i wish i could be in the paper. headline: 'Local Iron man is NOT IRON MAN, I REPEAT NOT IRON MAN.' All the controversy lol.

Haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait...Billings got that article!?

How come nothing awesome happens when I'm actually in my home state? ;-;

Queen said:
Wait...Billings got that article!?

How come nothing awesome happens when I'm actually in my home state? ;-;

I always think the same thing to myself. :(

But that is cool to be in the paper. I thought it would be cool to dress up as Kat and go to my local gamestop dressed up to pick up my copy of Halo Reach, but all I will get is a just a few people seeing it and nothing more. :( I think it would be cool to be in the paper. :p

HaloGoddess said:
But that is cool to be in the paper. I thought it would be cool to dress up as Kat and go to my local gamestop dressed up to pick up my copy of Halo Reach, but all I will get is a just a few people seeing it and nothing more. :( I think it would be cool to be in the paper. :p

I just want to finish some kind of costume and walk around in public on the street or at the mall just to see people's reactions. XD But it'd still be cooler to get on the paper...

thats pretty cool being in the paper he did a really good job on his suit, im gonna be wearing my emile armor to the gamestop here in town and they are giving me the legendary edition of reach for it i cant wait.

kasper said:
thats pretty cool being in the paper he did a really good job on his suit, im gonna be wearing my emile armor to the gamestop here in town and they are giving me the legendary edition of reach for it i cant wait.

THEY ARE? HOLY $#!T! I doubt anyone I know of near me is going to go suited up as kat emile, or any of them. Maybe I can get something to if I DO complete my emile armor.

HaloGoddess said:
I always think the same thing to myself. :(

I went to my gamestop in my Mk VI for the ODST release party and there was already another guy there from the 405th! It was epic tea-bagging fun. The guys at gamestop opened up a copy of ODST and let us play firefight a full 2 hours before the game was relased. It was awesome. Pick stuff up with a group of friends. And then randomly pick a local packed Gamestop and show up in full armor to generate epic lulz.

Leda said:
I just want to finish some kind of costume and walk around in public on the street or at the mall just to see people's reactions. XD But it'd still be cooler to get on the paper...

I do that all the time bro. Its the best thing ever.

Fuzzy the Bear said:
Win. I want to make one now.

Me too! I saw Iron Man 2 yesterday and I wanted to do an Iron Man build and then I saw Stonewall's finished build and I'm all inspired now. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back