405th inf div clan (halo 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvb18

i need more members in the clan. and if u say any thing in this post thats not clan related it will be ignored. this is not an offical clan so dont say any thing about that. and i hope that one of the 2 members make the site(i will ask soon). if u have any questions plz post here (nothing els).

nz u need to send me a pm on xbox live .from there i will test and rank u. and s1l3nt that is off topic and will be ignored.(edit) nz-tk still need you to pm me.

sry for 2 posts but still no word from any one. plz if u have halo 3 and are wanting own with the name of 405th inf div then pm me.

SPU7NIK, are you the kid who wont STFU!??!

leave him alone. hey RVB18. go onto xbox live and talk to your friend's friends.

advertise!

spu7nik are u the kid with insult problems? and that is still off topic.k-22 i dont think u under stand wat im doing. im making a clan from 405th members. i might let a few genrals in the clan but no one els other then 405th and some old clan members of mine.if u have any questions plz pm me for a chat on xbox live.

im not desperate i just want more then nerd gamers in this clan. i want guys and gals who love halo so much they make it. un like the nerds who just play 15 hours to call them selfs gods as genral rank.

p.s. k-22 if u have silver member ship u should still be able to join by messaging me. il even make u a c.o. for here on 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back