405th Infantry Shirts At Cafe Press.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
I was doing some Christmas shopping online last night and came across a mess of 405th Infantry themed T-shirts at www.cafepress.com. You can see the designs much better in the links:

39438555v3_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Link

172826503v17_350x350_Front.jpg

Link

172826525v12_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Link

Theres also tons of ODST shirts to choose from... I've never seen these designs before, I thought I'd let you guys know about them..

329095417v3_350x350_Front_Color-Black.jpg

Link

Check them all out here

haha i bet people will look for those T-shirts on google and then find this place.
They will change thier mind instantly in what they want :p

Crucible said:
Are those ours? Or 405th.com endorsed? I smell a trap..

You also do have to remember that the "405" were mentioned in the original Halo 2 game play trailer. It is entirely possible that these shirts were made by someone who did not have any idea about this organization.

As for whether they have a license or not, they don't really saw Halo anywhere on them and it doesn't really seem like they have any copy righted images on them, except for maybe the Battle rifle and pistol logos on the shirts. One the ones shown in the thread. Even, the UNSC logo on the ODST shirt is not the original image and has been substantially altered, I think the copyright rules stands at something like as long it has been altered by more than 15% from the original it makes for a hard case.

Looking at some of the other ones, yeah, those ones have a fair amount copy right material on them.

Being that as it may, I am sure Microsoft could shut them down if they wanted to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crucible said:
Are those ours? Or 405th.com endorsed? I smell a trap..

Of course they've not endorsed by us, we don't even have the endorsement to give.. it's not our trademarked name.. This is just someone who is a Halo fan designing these shirts.. the name comes from the novels, so literally anyone that reads up could have come up with these designs.

But it does nicely cater to our interests..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back