405Th Is In Halo Waypoint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ithica said:
Can someone post the images here that are from 405th. Some people like myself do not own a gaming system so it would be nice to see what is posted.

Ithica

I think they just took the pics from ere because most of them are in here

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuts! I totally missed the initial thread!!!

Oh well. Nice to see the 405th mentioned on Waypoint though!

timecon said:
A little disapointing if that's all of them...

Well keep in mind that waypoint is fairly new. 343 said the expansion of this will be gradual.

There's never been anything like it.

However, They could leave it all up and not feel like removing the images.

{Cortana said:
Damn, didn't make it with my Cortana cosplay... :(

But I am happy that it is working again!

i know theres not alot of costumes up on there, theres alot of adam on there

343 hand picked all the pictures - we got zero say so in what went up. 405th staff members (one of the benefits of working for the 405th) got a month+ heads up that we had been selected and we still didn't even make the cut.

Seriously - not to be conceded .. but I submitted a pretty awesomesauce photo of my suit and it didn't even make the cut: http://fav.me/d2akska

Oh wells, the amount of stuff the 405th.com staff knows now more than makes up for it. Great things to come in the future peeps - take it for what it's worth and be happy that 343 is excited and interested in what we do. Some 343 and Microsoft guys even have an account and post in here *whistles*.

Cheers,

Kensai

Well they put the gallery up on the frontpage for everyone to easily locate and go to for now right under the main news hub tab :D the storm of searches for 405th will be huge for a while.

Damn, if only I had a finished suit I would have submitted some pictures! :pBut then again, I never even knew about that thread to even submit pictures so even IF I had a finished costume, I still would not have had the chance to submit pictures! lol

Are there going to be more opportunity's to submit pictures of some more costumes? I'm wondering if this will be a continuous thing and will be updated with more pictures of armor in the near future. Especially since I won't be able to work on my fiberglassing until the weather warms up and I would like to see if I can get lucky and have my hayabusa armor on there! hehe :p

I just saw this today! So cool that it's back up. And I'm in my Mk V.5 which is just freaking sweet. Can't believe I missed it before...

Belakor said:
They were chosen from photos we all sent to Adam, see this thread.

I just took these, some are blurry but they're as good as I can do at the moment:

405th in Waypoint set on Flickr

thanks for those (I don't have an XBOX)

I see mine has made it online (Belakor gallery: 3th row, 1th left - full pic here

ps: I know about the handplates; they were upside-down (fixed already ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back