405th Ladder?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tabulated the scores I received for this week check the OP to see the results! Like it says in OP though this week is locked, better luck next week if you didn't submit!

@LastSpartan
Thanks, Done. You are in Team SWAT only.

@eskimobob
You need to decide which you want to play the most, Since you'll have to submit your links at end of week.

@All:
If you plan to submit this week don't forget to be keeping track of your games from this week / weekend. You'll need to submit by midnight sunday. Don't get behind, or you'll never be number 1!!!!

sign me up on the team doubles ladder im a 33 and i need to be a 40 can some one help me ill be on from JUNE 15 to JUNE 21 or so but im on VAY K till the 15th

@Everyone:
Tabulated scores and posted for this week. Congratulations and Thanks to Goku for submitting. Remember if you don't submit - your scores don't get updated!!
PS: It would be best to play hard and update this week or Goku will have a stern lead in the ladder!

@chalupa and alex
You have been added to the list.

Lee - good idea you got going here. A little competition is good for everyone. I'd sign up but I do suck at Halo. Keep it up.

@tlither - thanks alot, you should give it a try anyway!
@spartan - sorry, I hoped by making it 4 games people with even little time could squeeze a few in
@Gun - your in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back