405th Members from MICHIGAN! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up in Bay City, here - right where the thumb meets the mitten (if you're really from Michigan, you know what that means), it's a two-hour drive north of Detroit. Been trying to get my armor off the ground, but the weather has not been very cooperative. Also, my pepping skills are still in their infancy stages, and I'm still working on ironing out the kinks. Alas, I won't be able to join you all for a convention in full battle dress anytime soon.

Up in Bay City, here - right where the thumb meets the mitten (if you're really from Michigan, you know what that means), it's a two-hour drive north of Detroit. Been trying to get my armor off the ground, but the weather has not been very cooperative. Also, my pepping skills are still in their infancy stages, and I'm still working on ironing out the kinks. Alas, I won't be able to join you all for a convention in full battle dress anytime soon.

We were just down in your area of the mitten yesterday! the weather up here has been non-cooperative the past few weeks as well . A few night ago we were driving home and there was a rainbow going across one side of the sky (which was beautiful) to the other (which was black and menacing) and behind us was one of the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen. Only in Michigan...

It's cool to see some members living in the Midwest, I don't live in Michigan, Indiana, but I'm trying to get a Midwestern Division going, so far we've got almost a dozen members, it would be great if you guys and girls could check it out (it's in my signature). Good luck to you all with your builds and plans!

Seth

Well, I guess you could say I'm from Michigan (Ishpeming, near Marquette). But I moved to Wisconsin about ten years ago. Family still owns the place though. Just spent the weekend there. Nice.

Haven't been to the lower half of the state for more than two days. (Total) I hear there are trolls there. I'd fit right in, what with my roots in internet. That is what they mean by that...right?

Just doing a quick poll here. Who is going to Youmacon this Nov in the D. My goal is to put together a list and/or days/times were everyone meet up. I will be asking the same question on FB too.

Well I'm going to Youmacon. I pre-reg my badge, and my room. All i need now is to finished my armor! Here a map so we can discuss where we going to meet up. On Thursday i usually get to the con around 12am-3p.(Its all depends what time my friends want to leave)

So far I'm thinking the Winter Garden is a good meet up place, since that where all the photo-shoots tend to happen. As for the time thats up in the air.

Or on thusday, we can meet up in the Hotel lobby, they do have a bar/lounge. 7 pm maybe? No clue for times.

Thats my input. This is going to be another awesome year at Youmacon!:cool

dtwdtf01.gif

Just doing a quick poll here. Who is going to Youmacon this Nov in the D. My goal is to put together a list and/or days/times were everyone meet up. I will be asking the same question on FB too.

Aaaaaaaand...................once again I won't be attending. Not surprising. :\

So I't looking like 4-5 Halo so far. Winter Garden Would probably be the best Location for most people to meet up. I my self took a 4 day weekend for this Fri-Mon ( I will be working Thur when you come in Satsugai) I'll drop Metromix a line and see when he's bopping around taking pic's also.

Well, i live in WI and my noble 5 suit is almost done. pending on wether or not i can find a ride, i might go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back