405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent a message to Ventrue. Since I am practically on the forums all day everyday, and have nothing to do, I requested permission to take over the thread. If I hear nothing back from him within a few days or if he gives me the go ahead, I will be starting a new thread for the Mentor Program. So keep an eye out.

That's a fantastic idea. Are you going to keep it in the general subforum? I had always thought this better belonged stickied to the noob subforum, since that's the nature of the mentoring. But then I guess it would be hard to post there as an infantryman.

That's a fantastic idea. Are you going to keep it in the general subforum? I had always thought this better belonged stickied to the noob subforum, since that's the nature of the mentoring. But then I guess it would be hard to post there as an infantryman.

That's why the thread is here at the moment :)

I sent a message to one of the moderators to see if there is any way I can get some sort of temporary access to start a thread there or if it could be moved as a sticky. I'll let everyone know what the decision is.

Could always just make a noob post, and then have the second post be the actual one, but that's sort of work-around-ish.. Hope the mods weigh in favorably on this, as I am all for the program!

Hey just wanted to let you know that I have not heard a word from my mentee. They may be busy and not have been on in awhile, or could have dropped out I have no idea. SSSooo if you like you can assign me a second one that I can help.

I would like to be added as a mentee. I have started a mass effect build and halo 4 build (I'm staggering the parts not doing both at exactly the same time).

The Mentor Program Has Moved

Just so everyone knows, the Mentor Programme 2.0 has been replaced by the Mentor Program 3.0 in the NOOB forum. There have been a few posts here that mentioned that, but I thought I'd go ahead and post it here again so as to avoid confusion. As a result of this as well, this thread will be closed. Anyone who wishes to participate in the Mentor Program, please go here...

Mentor Program 3.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back