405th Role Play 2 Crit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenix Chief said:
I'd be happy to use the Loyalists Squids from My Side of the story for the attack, but Id like to actually finish up some parts.
Please! No squids! Keep it reasonably canon! Please!

Last edited by a moderator:
axci1234fire said:
Oh wow... um 20 years? Well... I will need to revise my character alot... but I can't right now. So I might not be in this RP at all. Well, actually it depends... so I'll update Alex in a bit. I have read the past 2 RPs and I must say they are sweet. One of the best RPs I've come across. So I'll be back soon, and maybe learn a bit of Auto CAD @ school. :lol:

*Edit: Sorry dude, I didn't realize that my character sounded like yours

No, no, no. Keep your character. It goes to show you how good of an idea it is. :D

Something we need to do is decide how we'll all band together in the story for the attack. Just popping out of nowhere and just start Blowing things up won't make any sense.

Fenix Chief said:
o_O I was just making a suggestion.

Not to be rude, but what exactly are these squids? Why where they written in the story, exactly?

Aren't Loyalist forces enough?

Spartan137 said:
Not to be rude, but what exactly are these squids? Why where they written in the story, exactly?

Aren't Loyalist forces enough?
The Squids are an Idea I came up with after I knew I had a Feeling I couldn't do any Covenant Species. I got the basis Idea for the Squid after seeing my little brother watch an Episode of Ben 10. I thought of Putting together Multiple Characters in the show, made them seem more realistic, and Came out with my Finished Product.
One thing I wanted to tackle in the delevopment of this race is the fact that Most Aliens in the show are cartoony and weak compared to Halo Ones, so I thought, What would happen if you took the strength of a Brute and the Wiseness of an Elite and Put it together? Knowing that An Elite would be for Agility as a Brute would be for strength, I put them Together. At the same time, I had to think of a Reason why the Covenant would not let them join, so I came up with an Idea that they were their only government, had no Religious purpose for their attacking Humanity, and Tried to become the Dominant and Only Species. As for what exactly are they, read my posts, It'll explain in no time.

well the platoon that im currently controling is ready for what ever you throw at us, if were wrighting on some new enemy on the planet that were attacking or whatever were doing then im going to have to fix a little bit of my story since everything that my squad has fought is either brutes or rebels

spartan 26 said:
well the platoon that im currently controling is ready for what ever you throw at us, if were wrighting on some new enemy on the planet that were attacking or whatever were doing then im going to have to fix a little bit of my story since everything that my squad has fought is either brutes or rebels
Are you talking about the Squid Rebels? Cause they are the good guys, The Loyalists are Bad.

Hey guys....

Moving sucks...and so does being transferred to a new work place and unpacking.

I'm sorry if I set anyone back or anything x_x net access hasn't been the best.

I still wanna be apart of the RP is that's cool =X

Fenix Chief said:
Something we need to do is decide how we'll all band together in the story for the attack. Just popping out of nowhere and just start Blowing things up won't make any sense.
I think that we should have some sort of big main briefing with everyone involved. That way we all know where we're going, who we're attacking, enemy forces etc.

Update: Squids going in a while. Decided instead of Using a Non-canon race as the main Enemy would be weird, when the battle is over the Rebels will return to their Home world to fight the Government of the Planet.

Its sad to see that the rp has only gotten to 5 pages. It's probably been about 2 months since I logged in last I expected this thing to be infinite pages long. I didn't get a chance to read it - just skimming through cause I'm bored in class. I really miss this forum and hopefully I can start participating more in 09. It's really hard to do when you work 40 - 48 hours a week + 12 hours of school + family. This forum and my armor have both gone on my back burner -- maybe next year I'll have time to participate in both again.

Quick Post:
I am giving my character rights to Spartan 137 for now. I have been a bit busy lately, so I haven't been able to post. I will probably come back to control him once the school heat dies down. Spartan 137, do him justice.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back