405th Rp Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it was part of the Halo 3 Campaign, none of them would make it out alive. ^.^

Adulese said:
And if it was part of the Halo 3 Campaign, none of them would make it out alive. ^.^

:lol:

I am also not saying that multiple SPARTANs is a bad thing, but I agree that we need more variation. A bunch of Super Soldiers looses a its interest after a while. Unless a few are killed off, it isnt as dramatic as some would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
leegrisham said:
By the way :: I don't know if Friendly wants to make any more posts but He hasn't been active in the debriefing and may be leaving his crew in the dark for a suspenseful entry into RP 2 but either way - we should probably set a deadline for posts and move to have RP 1 locked up.
That way it doesn't get spammed up or anything like that.

Yeah, I wanted my ending to leave the reader hanging. My previous post was my final post for the first RP. And I'll be using the same characters (plus a new addition to the squad- a replacement) in the second RP. Can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea. Then we won't get a bunch of noobs messing up the masterpiece.

- Adulese

I for one am very glad to see diversity of characters starting up.
We have an AI, we have some normal humans joining up - very exciting.

Yeah, I think I counted around 7 regular human officers and a couple of AI. Looks like it is getting a lot better now.

- Adulese

I don't know, maybe we should wait till Friday. Then start it up. BTW, its August 7th, everyone get ready to hear something big ... hopefully.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back