405th Windows Live Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

I was creating a category for my 405th contacts on WLM, (Windows Live Messenger), and I accidentally made a group instead of a category. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to actually use it. We can talk, and meet new members, get to know people better, share ideas, share photos, etc.

The link is here.

If you have WLM, I recommend you join!

Keegan said:
I was creating a category for my 405th contacts on WLM, (Windows Live Messenger), and I accidentally made a group instead of a category. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to actually use it. We can talk, and meet new members, get to know people better, share ideas, share photos, etc.

The link is here.

If you have WLM, I recommend you join!

You do not have access to this group. What is the next step? You can view your groups or create a new group.

thats what i get when i try to join

Last edited by a moderator:
S1n1stertech said:
You do not have access to this group. What is the next step? You can view your groups or create a new group.

thats what i get when i try to join
thats what i get too...

Last edited by a moderator:
I only joined because keegan sent me an invite.
You can't just "Join".
Its been set so you have to be invited.

I cant invite anyone without their windows live IDs. You will have to leave em here or pm me so I can invite you.

Come on, I know A LOT of people have Windows Live. This is an alternative to a chat on the forums and its perfectly free. We are all in one chat, and it works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back