40k Space Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPepMaster

Hello 405th community it's been sometime since i have been on this forum i us to be know As Deathcoreknight and i had lots of old pep files from the 40k Area .So my question is Does anyone have any pep files from the war hammer Area or from dawn of war 2 i found my old threads but most have dead links can anyone help .
Also if there is a modeler that would love to tag team start a new thread with me for this entire forum to gain from id be all about it

This is my old thread from when i first started

would love to re start this again and complete this suit im also wanting to build one out of carbon fiber :)

Hello 405th community it's been sometime since i have been on this forum i us to be know As Deathcoreknight and i had lots of old pep files from the 40k Area .So my question is Does anyone have any pep files from the war hammer Area or from dawn of war 2 i found my old threads but most have dead links can anyone help .
Also if there is a modeler that would love to tag team start a new thread with me for this entire forum to gain from id be all about it

This is my old thread from when i first started

would love to re start this again and complete this suit im also wanting to build one out of carbon fiber :)
I have some 40k files tucked away on a hard drive for reasons that I believe originated from either an Instructables project or the Obscurus Crusade forums. Will update this post with the zip of the files.
Edit for file upload:
I found the base Space Marine files and the attachments for the Apothecary from a DoW 2 game rip. I'll see if I can track down some more.

Attachments

• DoW 2 Apothecary FOAM files.zip
    219.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Space Marine.zip
    4 MB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back