52 Week Money Challenge - Are you Game??? Save Money For Future Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYzilla

A while back I ran across a post someone shared on Facebook about a 52 Week Money Challenge. I looked at it briefly and took note that this was something that I wanted to try. Of course I forgot all about it and went on with my daily routine. Thanks to Pinterest I ran across it again and this time I made sure to print out the 52 Week Money Challenge Chart, so I could track the amount to save each week.

52+Week+Money+Challenge+Chart.jpg

So how does it work exactly??? Well for 52 weeks you save the same amount of money for which week you are on. For instance week one you save $1, week two you save $2, and so on. By the end of your 52 weeks you will have saved $1,378.00. It may not seem like a whole lot, but it is when you are not taking that much each week from your paycheck and just putting it in a jar and allowing it to add up. Since our household has two incomes we are both doing the challenge, so in 52 weeks we will have saved $2,756.00 or more because when my husband throws his loose change on the dresser- I add that in there as well....every little bit counts ;)

DSC_0137.jpg

All you need to start is a jar and one dollar....Are you game for the 52 Week Money Challenge? What will you use your money for? I'm sure we will find some DIY project to sink our savings into!

Going to try this out for myself away to save up for some future builds too.

Credit Post : Tyesha Turner

Attachments

• 52+Week+Money+Challenge+Chart.jpg
    52+Week+Money+Challenge+Chart.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC_0137.jpg
    DSC_0137.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 249
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back