7sinzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

7sinzz

Hey guys im 7sinzz. Im a pro magician from the UK, and have decided to further my skills into other areas. Not really a fan of the Halo games, im die hard sony guy im afraid, and im "patriotic" to my console if that makes sense. But i am very interested in creating armour. After watching the 2 iron man movies (approximately 2 million times each (give or take a few)) it turns out im a die hard iron man fan so i have decided to try my hand at at building the armour. I started out with a very basic iron man pep file which i was quite impressed with, then went on to download the samurai edit of dungbeetles helmet. 14 hours lata i realised the helmet was way to big for me, luckily i have quite a large mate so i will complete this helmet for him. I then resized the parts and yet another 14 hours lata realised it was to small... restart... resize... Got someone else to do my cutting for me and my 4th attempt 8 hours lata i finally have a helmet which fits, although very snug im afraid that once the inside is fiberglassed it may be to small. Either way i'll soldier on and get this thing done. I would like to give a huge thank you to robo3687 for his absolutely amazing armour files. I have been following you as a lurker for some time now and my main motivation for signing up was to say thank you for the time and effort you have put in to creating these files. I have also downloadad sharkmans HD helmet which looks absolutely great i will start uploading photos very soon of my progress.
Once again i wish to thank:
Dungbeetle
Sharkman
Samurai
Robo3687
Anthonyle
for your amazing work
Having never tried my hand at fiberglassing or modeling before, I have spent over 200 hours researching every thing on armour making i can possibly find, downloading iron man pictures and videos.... and with still much to learn i would also like to thank all the people responsible for the countless posts and youtube video's, i have come accross.
I look forward to speaking to some of you very soon.
Thank you for reading.
P.S. If any of you guys fancy a timeout from armour building head over to my magic website at www.captivatingmagic.com and check out my promo vid. I am commited to everything i put my hand to and i like to consider myself a perfectionist. See y'all on the flipside :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back