+_+_forearm And Hand Plates For Sale. Made By Adam+_+_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krylon

Jr Member
Been off the site for a long time, just have some of adams armor he sold me sitting in my room. it is both forearms, fully painted and padded, and 2 handplates, velcroed to nice leather gloves. I really need to get rid of these so email me if you're at all interested. They cost me like (a lot) total and they were white and rough. i cleaned them up and painted them. they have relly nice padding inside that holds them to your arm and can be removed off their velcro. Id be willing to sell the whole set for like (a great deal) just let me know. im sure this sale will get deleted for some reason so email me if youre interested SUPERMANDREW@GMAIL.COM

Forearms pre paint
Photo98.jpg

Everything Complete
Photo100.jpg

again these r ready to sell. GREAT DEAL which u can handle. supermandrew@gmail.com

Deleted for "some reason?"

Ohh.. you mean deleted because you were previously banned and have now ducked the ban to come back under a different name? or because you've posted this in the noob forum because this account is still a noob?

Next time, (if there IS a next time), you can state clearly why you think it might get deleted, rather than misleading folks. Or, you know, we'll go ahead and clarify it for you.

Ya'll can buy from him if you want to.. it's a case of "buyer beware" though. This is not the first time he's tried to sell these here and no proof that he still has them. No proof that he DOESN'T have them either.. but like I said.. buyer beware... it's a previously banned member.

Krylon, do you have the ability to take more pictures or even better, a video, of said parts with a time stamp somewhere in the image or xml data? I'd advise it if you really want to sell these.

those look awesome. im not rich though, and id rather make my own. but may i ask, on these armor peices, did you fibre glass the inside or outside, or bolth? i mean adam btw. and then if you fibre glass the inside, do you bondo the outside? trying to gather info for when the time comes. :p

harleyb14 said:
those look awesome. im not rich though, and id rather make my own. but may i ask, on these armor peices, did you fibre glass the inside or outside, or bolth? i mean adam btw. and then if you fibre glass the inside, do you bondo the outside? trying to gather info for when the time comes. :p

Pleeeenty of tutorials on this forum.
and your armour will look tonnes better if you read all the information instead of being spoon fed the little bits you want.

Read all in here:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12

This is also a good walk through that I constantly refer to, you'll find it useful: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10716

Just, please for the love of God, Read it all! Then if you've got further questions, PM one of the Q&A team.
Look here:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13030

Hope that Helps, and when you finish bit of your armour, post them! ;) We all love to share comments on others armour.

Take Care,
-D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davii said:
Pleeeenty of tutorials on this forum.
and your armour will look tonnes better if you read all the information instead of being spoon fed the little bits you want.

Read all in here:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showforum=12

This is also a good walk through that I constantly refer to, you'll find it useful: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10716

Just, please for the love of God, Read it all! Then if you've got further questions, PM one of the Q&A team.
Look here:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13030
Hope that Helps, and when you finish bit of your armour, post them! ;) We all love to share comments on others armour.

Take Care,
-D.

Thanks, Davil. I couldn't have said it better. :)

Kylon, I doubt that anyone's going to buy what you are selling. You are going to need at least 5 pictures or a movie to convince someone of your honesty. More pics or better then that, a movie.

Krylon said:
ive gotten 6 offers so im not really sure what all of you guys are complaining about...

Listen, I don't know what these guys have got against you, Because I don't know all the story.
and tbh, I don't want to know, because I don't want to get deep into this.

But, they're simply trying to warn off others about your business. And, for the good of your reputation, If I were you I would sell your Armour elsewhere.

You've already suggested yourself that the thread will probably be deleted. To me, that makes me curious as to why you've said that. Somethings not right, and I think i'll stick with my gut instinct, aswell as what the others have said.

and LastSpartan, Your links no workies :(

the reason i asked was because i was reading through one of the totorials and the guy fibre glassed the outside, but then someone said it would be better on the inside, then the tutorial writer said its all what you prefer. so i just wanted to know how this paticular piece was made. sorry for the noob questions lol

harleyb14 said:
the reason i asked was because i was reading through one of the totorials and the guy fibre glassed the outside, but then someone said it would be better on the inside, then the tutorial writer said its all what you prefer. so i just wanted to know how this paticular piece was made. sorry for the noob questions lol

Well, atleast you did research before you asked the question.
Sorry to have come across so harsh, after all, we're all here to learn.

I think your best option would be to PM one of the Q&A team. Most of them have made multiple pepakura pieces, they've probably tried both ways.

Good luck with whatever your pepping!

Take Care,
-D.

Krylon said:
ive gotten 6 offers so im not really sure what all of you guys are complaining about...
maybe because deadguy said you were a previously banned member.

harleyb14 said:

Krylon is selling pieces that were made by Adam, therfore they are casts. Most likely Smoothcast300. Which is good stuff but like Deadguy said, this is a "buyer beware" thing because of the history with Krylon. If you feel you can trust him then send him a PM and try and workout some agreement. If your here just to have beef with Krylon for his past mistakes and his current reputation, back off, this isnt your thread to deliberatley put down.

Krylon: Good luck with the sell, but I would also suggest eBay or amazon... And since alot of people here are asking for proof of ownership of these pieces, I would recomend takeing another picture or something ;)

something that would prove you have them would to be taking a picture of them with a timestamp (dd/mm/yyyy) i think that would be to your benefit.

guys, let him sell the armor without you boggin him down. its annoying me now.

Whatever guys. I'm just a person getting out of the armor business so I'm selling my stuff. they just SOLD by the way so, im going to ship them tomorrow. How about a little respect for human decency.

----and thank you rvb4life. you other guys should just shut it and let me sell. i provided updated pics for anyone who asked and the buyer is getting it shipped as soon as i recieve payment. this site gets ridiculous with the amount of pious jerks who can't mind their own business..

Krylon said:
Whatever guys. I'm just a person getting out of the armor business so I'm selling my stuff. they just SOLD by the way so, im going to ship them tomorrow. How about a little respect for human decency.
----and thank you rvb4life. you other guys should just shut it and let me sell. i provided updated pics for anyone who asked and the buyer is getting it shipped as soon as i recieve payment. this site gets ridiculous with the amount of pious jerks who can't mind their own business..
I smell a ban creeping up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back