Props A Change In Personal Policy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright now... since I'm finally at a point -- despite still being rediculously busy with other things in life, lol -- where I can get to work on the last few free requests I received before I employed my new policy regarding my schematics.

The SPNKr schematics have been finished and are in the process of being copied to send to LeeKegan for his upcoming project, and so I wanted to make sure I had the correct items in mind to do up next.

If the members who made these requests prefer to stay somewhat anonymous, that's fine, but for my own benefit (I hope no one minds) it'll be easier for me to keep track of all this if I post them here and then those who made the requests can simply say "Yep, you've got mine right":

FREEBIES (LAST 5)

+ HALO 2 Plasma Sword (already done/delivered)

+ HALO M6D and MA5B (only have side profile views; need to draft the rest)

+ HALO 2 Plasma Sword (drafting another copy)

+ HALO 3 SR (drafting another copy)

NEW COMMISSIONS

+ HALO:ODST SMG Sight and Laser Mount

+ HALO 3 SPARTAN Laser (substituted for above request)

+ FALLOUT 3 Fatman Tactical Nuclear Catapult

Again, like I said above, if you want to maintain some degree of anonymity you can just say if I got your request correct or not, and then specify which one it is via PM. You don't have to say here: "Yep, I wanted the [item]." Don't need to be singling people out, and have others be upset to know they're the last few to get freebies from me.

I'll just find it easier to have these listed here in the same place, rather than trying to search through my Inbox trying to find them, lol.

I thought I'd taken five last requests, but it seems I'm coming up a bit short. Perhaps I counted the M6D and MA5B as two, not one. That would still leave one spot open, though, and I know I filled it. Hmm. Well, if I left anybody out (I'm pretty sure I didn't), please let me know who and what.

EDIT: Nevermind. I remembered the fifth request (now listed above), lol.

And as for those couple persons who have already requested custom, commissioned works (I didn't post those here as they're special requests)... once I'm caught up on the ones listed above, I'll be able to get right to work on those. Just trying to complete each in the order I received them in :cool

DreadMullet said:
elvis i am hurt... halo 3:$dst smg sight and laser mount.... i might cry now.

Oh, geez lol

You needn't worry yourself, buddy. I hadn't forgotten about it, I just didn't post it there for the reason stated below:

SPARTAN II said:
[...]

And as for those couple persons who have already requested custom, commissioned works (I didn't post those here as they're special requests)... once I'm caught up on the ones listed above, I'll be able to get right to work on those. Just trying to complete each in the order I received them in :cool:

"Special request" meaning a draft for something I haven't done before. Besides, you and I came to an agreement on your request, so it's not a freebie like the first few. So, I didn't know if you wanted me posting that there.

P.S., There... added it to the list above. You happy, now? :sick: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhh i see now... so i cried for no reason? well i needed the cry, it has been like 19 years since i cried... yea im tuff :mad:, wanna fight about it?

so the weapons you posted are things you just need to make copies of, and ship to the member who requested it? i guess i need to learn how to read.

DreadMullet said:
ahhhh i see now... so i cried for no reason? well i needed the cry, it has been like 19 years since i cried... yea im tuff :mad:, wanna fight about it?

so the weapons you posted are things you just need to make copies of, and ship to the member who requested it? i guess i need to learn how to read.

Yep, you got it, buddy. Just work on those reading skills a bit ;) lol

Good news! I finally managed to get things squared away with that uber-intensive set of SPNKr schematics I'd been working on for Lee's next project.

They've been finished for over more than a week now and mailed off, so I should now be able to get around to catching up on the few other requests I've received (and have posted here in this thread).

Personal matters -- ie. job situation -- permitting, hopefully I'll be able to get them all done in the near future. Will keep everyone updated on those as soon as possible.

Just a bit of an update here.

I've begun working on transferring some of the more recent schematics (HALO 2 Plasma Sword, HALO 3 SR and SPNKr) to the larger paper for more of a finished professional look, but with the current job situation -- been without work for the last three weeks now -- I haven't had much time to devote to drafting them on the proper format.

On top of that, I've got to get to work on a set of schematics for the Fallout 3 Fatman Nuclear Tactical Catapult for another member's project, so that will need to take priority over other requests.

I'm trying to get through the few remaining freebies I accepted before my change in policy, but with the M6D and MA5B, since I only ever drew the side profile views for those it'll take a fair bit of work and time to get the rest done for those two.

Anyway, just wanted to give those interested a heads-up on this. If anyone who's submitted a request with me has any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM ;)

Okay... not so much of an update. Rather a notification to those who have put in requests with me for any schematics.

Just wanted to let everyone who has a vested interest in this know that I've halted work on these for the time being, due to current extenuating circumstances (ie. job search, also what's been going on in my "Oooh... I'm Pissed..." thread).

Given what I'm having to deal with right now, my attention needs to be focused elsewhere for the next little while. I do intend to commence work on these again soon.

I apologize for the inconvenience this poses for anyone. I will get these all done as soon as possible, though.

SPARTAN II, I think that your policy is perfectly justified.

Heck, if I got a dollar for every download of one of my models, I'd have over $3,660 as of now. Oh well. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be nice nice. Then again, I know that your schematics require much more time and effort to complete than some 3D models.

Nightshade said:
SPARTAN II, I think that your policy is perfectly justified.

Heck, if I got a dollar for every download of one of my models, I'd have over $3,660 as of now. Oh well. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be nice nice. Then again, I know that your schematics require much more time and effort to complete than some 3D models.

BOLD # 1: Thanks, dude. I appreciate that.

BOLD # 2: I wouldn't necessarily say the schematics I draw take anymore time or effort than computer-drawn ones. Both are very intensive and require a lot of work on the part of the artist. I just take a different (and old-fashioned) approach to mine, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back