A customizing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazedOne1988

Member DIN
S088
So I have a question that maybe someone can answer. I want to customize a store bought Darth Vader helmet so I can wear it while snow skiing, but am not sure how to keep the lenses from fogging up. (The lenses pop right out, so no cutting required). I've looked at ski goggles, and think maybe a layer of that type of foam around the lenses might do it but am not sure. Any tips?

http://ekusa.com/cat-crap
ry5y4yte.jpg
This stuff works best. Or you can make your own with water and vinegar, but it smells.

Gamertag: RYNOx666

Attachments

• ry5y4yte.jpg
    ry5y4yte.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 135
RYNO_666 said:
Or you can make your own with water and vinegar, but it smells.

Just remember to use the right ratio. 3 parts water, 1 part vinegar. Don't want it to be too strong.

I had a pair of small fans in the mouth area which suck in cold air and blow it up over the eyes.

Would these anti fog stuff work on a visor to a helmet? Im having problems in my helmet and dont have any fans.

Revisions makes these cleaning cloths and spray for Military, Police, Paintball/Airsoft. From my experience they work pretty well. It seems like what the Revisions stuff does is stops fog from being able to stick to the inside of goggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back